Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Fairy Tail's Strongest Team?

"Fairy Tail" Regular Speech

'Fairy Tail' Regular Thoughts

"Fairy Tail" Flashbacks

"Fairy Tail" Dragon/Demon/Monster Speech/Names of Spells

'Fairy Tail' Dragon/Demon/Monster thoughts

Fairy Tail- Stating of the year or a place

Summary:  I was told I was alone...in a world where NAKAMA were every person's  desire. Then HE found me, he said he saw great potential in my small  body and he raised me. Because of him I lived...I learned...and I  finally found someone I could call nakama. Even if he didn't call me the  same. That is why I will do whatever I can to live up to his name. As  the son and dragonslayer of the greatest being I have ever met.  Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse.

(A/N:  I'm glad to have received such positive remarks to the twist I made in  the previous chapter by killing Azuma and Zancrow. An interesting twist  indeed. Now some of you, however, spoke the opposite with respect to my  use of the Amaterasu Seal on Fu. You say it is excessive, evil and akin  to slavery. However, it appears that because of your thoughts that you  all have forgotten who Naruto is and why he does these things. The  obvious reason being, he's Acnologia's son. He's dark so you'd have to  had expected something like that. Second reason is revealed within the  dialogue in which I specifically said how Naruto does not trust others  well so in order to keep Fu in check, he used Amaterasu Formula Number  56.

For those of you confused as to Ur's  'survival', she is still dead and as revealed by Matatabi's powers to  revive souls using her magic power, that is how Ultear was able to meet  her mother. However, if you are confused as to why Ultear is still  bitter...let's put it like this. Ultear always thought that Ur had  abandoned her since that day she was given to the Magic Research  Facility. She was experimented on and what not and in the end, she was  under the illusion that Ur had abandoned her. As a result, she was  bitter towards her mother, so when Ur finally reaches back to speak...do  you really think Ultear would take the time to listen to the person who  'abandoned' her? No. Ergo, Ultear just has to take the time to listen.

Now  then, I begin my first step into canon. It will not begin at the  beginning of canon as revealed in the name of the chapter and yes I put a  '?' intentionally at the end of the title. Now on with Chapter 13.  Enjoy.)

(Insert Music: Fairy Tail-Dark Guild)

Raven Tail, Outskirts of Fiore, Year-X784

Iwan  Dreyar stood outside the rocky spire that was the Raven Tail guild. The  mysterious guild was still very much a secret to most of the world, but  with Makarov's use of the Magic Council through Yajima...they were no  doubt getting closer and closer to finding out about his guild's  existence.

"Tou-san...you old fool." Iwan cursed his father. Their  relationship had always been strained, but with Iwan's excommunication,  it had only made things worse between the father and son. However, Iwan  wasn't outside of his guild house to contemplate on his relationship  with the elderly Wizard Saint.

The black haired guild master looked up with a wicked grin on his face.

"Ah, so you actually came?" Iwan said.

"Yes,  I have...here's your payment for killing Zancrow and Azuma." Iwan held  out his hands and took the briefcase which had numerous amounts of  Jewels within them. The bills would definitely work to provide capital  for the guild.