Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Wrath of the Dragon

"Fairy Tail" Regular Speech

'Fairy Tail' Regular Thoughts

"Fairy Tail" Flashbacks

"Fairy Tail" Dragon/Demon/Monster Speech/Names of Spells

'Fairy Tail' Dragon/Demon/Monster thoughts

Fairy Tail- Stating of the year or a place

Summary: I was told I was alone...in a world where NAKAMA were every person's desire. Then HE found me, he said he saw great potential in my small body and he raised me. Because of him I lived...I learned...and I finally found someone I could call nakama. Even if he didn't call me the same. That is why I will do whatever I can to live up to his name. As the son and dragonslayer of the greatest being I have ever met. Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse.

(A/N: I figured out the name of the forest as I was watching the Oracion Seis arc of Fairy Tail. It's called the Woodsea. Angel will have only Gemini and Caelum and I wouldn't think that she would have found Scorpio as yet. Her wings will also function as actual wings. Racer would be slower in comparison to that when he is older in canon. Hoteye will be only a bit weaker than how he is in canon. Cobra will be weaker than how is in canon since he does not have the Poison Dragonslayer lachyrma in him yet.

Note, I know that some of them, mainly Angel and Cobra, are older even though they should be younger, but I made that way because it said how Brain took the members of Oracion Seis from the Tower of Heaven, but they never said when he did it and they never showed what age they were during the time of Erza's rebellion plan. I assumed they would be the same age as Erza, but to me they looked a bit older than Erza (who would be about 12 in X777) by the time the Light Team met them, but that's just me.

Also, I know that O.S is not an official Dark Guild yet, but come on. Fairy Tail was probably a small little building before it became what is was now in the time of Mavis so just because the guild isn't known doesn't mean it doesn't have a name.

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS A RE-EDITED VERSION. I MADE SOME MISTAKES IN THE JAPANESE TRANSLATIONS OF NARUTO'S ATTACKS SO I HAVE EDITED THEM! THANKS TO LEGEND OF THE KYUUBI, WHO IS NOW MY OFFICIAL GO TO GUYS FOR THIS STUFF! Now on with the chapter.)

Woodsea, Year-X777

(Insert Music: Naruto- Raising the Fighting Spirit)

Naruto and Kurama rushed their opponents. Cobra launched himself at the blonde only for Naruto to reach out to grab him. However, Cobra's ears twitched and he was able to duck beneath the grab. Cobra kicked upwards to smash his foot against Naruto's elbow joint, but the blonde retracted his arm before slamming it downwards. Cobra rolled out of the way and was in shock when he saw the small crater that formed from Naruto's punch.

'Is he using magic to enhance his strength, no I would be able to hear his magic system circulating it to his arm...this is his actual physical strength!' Cobra stretched out his arms as Cuberos slithered along his shoulders and lashed out at Naruto with his fangs bared. Naruto stood still which confused the snake only for it to be smashed into the ground as Kurama's tails slammed down on its skull. Cobra hissed and punched Naruto, but the younger boy dodged the attack and attacked with a kick, however he suddenly felt himself slip. The blonde looked to see Hoteye's eyes glowing a bright orange.

'He controls the earth? It's liquefying!' Naruto growled mentally as he sent a blast of wind at Cobra sending the brown haired boy, but Cobra had foreseen that with his Listening Magic and managed to get out of the way and then rained down heavy blows on Naruto. He crashed a powerful punch to the top of Naruto's skull before spinning and slamming an upward kick to the chin causing Naruto's head to snap upwards. Cobra followed up with a series of palm strikes to the chest and then grabbed Naruto by his hair and raised his knee as he brought Naruto's head down. Naruto's face met Cobra's knee and Naruto's head snapped backward from the force. Hoteye, still having Naruto held within his earthen confines, manipulated the earth and caused to bend and twist before it formed a hand. He then caused the hand to slam the blonde dragonslayer into the ground multiple times before throwing him into a tree.