Chapter 7

Chapter 7: The Art of Silent Killing

"Fairy Tail" Regular Speech

'Fairy Tail' Regular Thoughts

"Fairy Tail" Flashbacks

"Fairy Tail" Dragon/Demon/Monster Speech/Names of Spells

'Fairy Tail' Dragon/Demon/Monster thoughts

Fairy Tail- Stating of the year or a place

Summary: I was told I was alone...in a world where NAKAMA were every person's desire. Then HE found me, he said he saw great potential in my small body and he raised me. Because of him I lived...I learned...and I finally found someone I could call nakama. Even if he didn't call me the same. That is why I will do whatever I can to live up to his name. As the son and dragonslayer of the greatest being I have ever met. Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse.

(A/N: I wish to apologize to those of you who were disappointed due to my re-posting of chapter 6 and thought it was chapter 7. But, I'd rather be correct than to tell you guys wrong translations. Again, a BIG thanks to Legend of the Kyuubi for the help with the japanese translations for my attacks. Note only Dragonslayer magic will be in japanese. After you see the translation once, I will not be showing the english translation again so be sure you memorize the attacks well. Now on with the chapter.)

Unknown Location, Year-X780

The son of Acnologia. Dragonslayer of the Apocalypse. Bender of the Winds. Conqueror of the Oracion Seis. Master to a Daughter of the Sky. He was all of these things and many more. He had many strengths and hardly any weaknesses. Naruto had rarely any weaknesses because of his great power, power that could make him a god or dragon among men. However, as stated before...the blonde had weaknesses.

"BLAAAAAARRRGGG!" Trains were one of those things.

Kurama was laughing so hard he began to shed tears. Naruto hung his head over the railing as he threw up from the back of the train car. It was a good thing these train cars always had those back doors and little platforms at the back of the train cars for people who wanted some fresh air...or in this case, eject whatever they had just eaten from their stomach.

"HAHAHAHAHA! I SWEAR KIT, OUT OF ALL THE WEAKNESSES IN THE WORLD...YOU HAD TO BE DEFEATED BY A FREAKING VEHICLE!" Kurama laughed. Naruto growled as he turned to glare at the Exceed.

"Shut up, Fur Ball. I'm going to..." Naruto reached to choke the red furred cat only to feel his stomach act up again as the train shook a bit more before dashing back to the railing and release his stomach contents. Kurama laughed again at Naruto's torment. This was something he was going to hang over him for a long time.

'Impossible...I'm the Dragonslayer of Acnologia, I shouldn't be able to be put down by a mere train.' Naruto thought in pain.

Flashback

Year-X775

"Tou-san?" Naruto asked. The Dragon of the Apocalypse turned to the small human before him.

"Yes, Naruto?"

"Tou-san, Dragonslayers are practically invincible right?" Acnologia's eyes narrowed in confusion at the question.

"In a way, yes. Dragonslayers possess incredible magical power that allows them to defeat any enemy. Emotions can also come into play, in which determination, rage, sadness and other emotions can strengthen or weaken the magic power of a Dragonslayer." Acnologia explained. "Why do you ask, my son?"