Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Waking the Sleeping Dragon

"Fairy Tail" Regular Speech

'Fairy Tail' Regular Thoughts

"Fairy Tail" Flashbacks

"Fairy Tail" Dragon/Demon/Monster Speech/Names of Spells

'Fairy Tail' Dragon/Demon/Monster thoughts

Fairy Tail- Stating of the year or a place

Summary:  I was told I was alone...in a world where NAKAMA were every person's  desire. Then HE found me, he said he saw great potential in my small  body and he raised me. Because of him I lived...I learned...and I  finally found someone I could call nakama. Even if he didn't call me the  same. That is why I will do whatever I can to live up to his name. As  the son and dragonslayer of the greatest being I have ever met.  Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse.

(A/N:  Alright guys, I just want to say this before I begin the chapter. Just  the what the hell happened is this week's chapter? I come thinking that  Laxus and Raven Tail are going to have some big epic fight, but instead  it comes with Laxus taking them all down with a single attack. I mean,  yeah sure, Laxus is S-class and he's really strong, second only to  Gildarts among the mages of Fairy Tail, not counting Makarov, but come  on! But it was still cool how Laxus beat them though, can't wait for  Wendy's fight and see if she improved a bit.

Thanks  to Legend of the Kyuubi for translations of attacks, note the majority  of those attacks are of my own design and are mine, Kyuubi just  translated them for me. Thanks to MasamuneX23 for aiding me with coming  up with ideas for this and future chapters. Also I apologize to those of  you who find this fight extremely lengthy, but it is who I am. I'm an  action maker, it's what I can do and I excel in it. So even if you have  this opinion, please do not bother me with it because I will ignore it.)

Unknown Forest, Year-X784

(Insert Music: Fairy Tail-Hagane Hakunetsu)

Naruto  and Kurama watched the four opponents surrounding them, the air blowing  gently through the air. Azuma and Zancrow looked at one another and  nodded.

Azuma stamped his foot on the ground and moved his arms as  if he were scooping something. Five large tree roots sprouted out of  the earth and Zancrow took a deep breath.

"ENJIN NO DOGO/FLAME GOD'S BELLOW!" Zancrow  unleashed a powerful blast of black fire from his mouth and the attack  enveloped the tree roots that Azuma sent forth transforming them into  flaming whips. Kurama then turned and roared resulting in a powerful  shockwave which tore up the earth and shattered the flaming roots.  Naruto then looked up and saw Kokuo in the air, descending upon the two  of them with his hooves aiming to crush their skulls.

"Fuuton: Daitoppa."  Naruto muttered before a great blast of wind struck the dolphin-horse  in his stomach and sent him flying through the air. Kurama snarled and  jumped after his brother and planted his skull against the five tailed  beast's chest. Kokuo gritted his teeth before wrapping his tails around  Kurama's limbs and slamming him into the ground. The kitsune yelped in  pain before growling and unleashing a torrent of flames, allowing the  red fire to envelop his own body.

Kokuo howled in pain as his tails were burned by the defensive-offensive move before Kurama sped towards him.

"Fire Rocket!" The  six tailed kitsune roared and sent Kokuo flying through the air only  for two tree roots to appear in his path and try to crush him. The  kitsune lashed out with two of his tails, both coated in fire, and  sliced through the tree roots as if they were made of paper. Kurama  jumped and aimed to slam his tails down on Kokuo as the dolphin-horse  rose up to his feet. Kokuo looked up and quickly spun, a cloud of steam  enveloping him and shielding him from the attack. Kurama retracted his  tails, hissing in pain as the steam burnt through his fur. Steam burns  were some of the worst ways to be burnt because it literally felt as if  you were being cooked alive.