Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Once Upon a Time

"Fairy Tail" Regular Speech

'Fairy Tail' Regular Thoughts

"Fairy Tail" Flashbacks

"Fairy Tail" Dragon/Demon/Monster Speech/Names of Spells

'Fairy Tail' Dragon/Demon/Monster thoughts

Fairy Tail- Stating of the year or a place

Summary:  I was told I was alone...in a world where NAKAMA were every person's  desire. Then HE found me, he said he saw great potential in my small  body and he raised me. Because of him I lived...I learned...and I  finally found someone I could call nakama. Even if he didn't call me the  same. That is why I will do whatever I can to live up to his name. As  the son and dragonslayer of the greatest being I have ever met.  Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse.

(A/N:  Okay, I have looked at the reviews and a few of you have complained  about the length of the fight. I know it was extremely long, but hear me  out. It is a rather difficult task in order to give you all the quality  that you expect from an author such as myself as well as keep you  entertained. The fights are long not because of the length of the fight  itself, but rather because I choose to put a large amount of detail into  my fights so that no one is confused as to what is happening where and  when. Also, I would like to see YOU GUYS try to make a six-person fight  and not have it become rather dragged out. I mean really, I tried not to  do it, I really did, but I failed in the end so I apologize for not  being able to lower the length of my fight scenes to that of your  liking.

Now a few of you have also said that if  Naruto is Acnologia's dragonslayer why doesn't he just wipe the floor  with them, quick and easy. Well I have stated my reasons in the chapters  before my showing it in the chapters themselves such as Naruto not  seeing them as being worthy of seeing his father's powers and other  reasons along those lines. The MAIN reason however, is that I don't want  to make Naruto seem god-like to you all. If I had Naruto constantly use  the powers of the Dragon of the Apocalypse, Naruto would be practically  decimating his opponents as Acnologia's powers are much more enhanced  than that of regular dragons. I also wanted to show you all that Naruto  has limits and that he CAN be defeated should someone use strong enough  attacks, but of course being the main character I can't have Naruto  lose...yet, anyways. The same reasons are for why I didn't have Kurama  go more than six tails.

So I hope you understand  my reasons for not having Naruto use Dragonslayer Magic as his primary  magic in battle and why my fight scenes are so long. Well then, now that  that's cleared up...FAIRY TAIL CHAPTER WAS AWESOME! GO WENDY AND WOW  THAT SHIELA GIRL IS SKY GOD SLAYER! SO MANY IDEAS FOR WHEN I REACH THE  GRAND MAGIC GAMES! Of course that might take a while seeing as how my  update rate is about one chapter a week.

ANYWAYS CHAPTER 12 AWAY!)

Unknown Location, Unknown Time Period

Naruto's  eyes slowly opened only to suddenly close them shut once more as a  bright light filled his vision. The light was a bright white and if he  hadn't covered his eyes with his hands he would have been sure that his  retina and cornea would have been seared to ashes. His pupil quickly  dilated and expanded before settling on dilated as it regulated the  amount of light that entered his eye.

He was in some sort of white space. There was nothing there, like an empty pocket dimension.

'So  this is probably what it feels like to be sealed?' Naruto thought as he  looked around the void. Suddenly a golden light filled his vision and  he had to cover his eyes once more as his eyes were on the verge of  being melted into liquid. Naruto squinted as he continued to watch the  light before seeing the image of a spiral. The spiral was surrounded by  the kanji for the five elements of fire, water, earth, wind and  lightning and in the center of the spiral was the kanji for 'soul'.