Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Trying to Tame a Dragon

"Fairy Tail" Regular Speech

'Fairy Tail' Regular Thoughts

"Fairy Tail" Flashbacks

"Fairy Tail" Dragon/Demon/Monster Speech/Names of Spells

'Fairy Tail' Dragon/Demon/Monster thoughts

Fairy Tail- Stating of the year or a place

Summary: I was told I was alone...in a world where NAKAMA were every person's desire. Then HE found me, he said he saw great potential in my small body and he raised me. Because of him I lived...I learned...and I finally found someone I could call nakama. Even if he didn't call me the same. That is why I will do whatever I can to live up to his name. As the son and dragonslayer of the greatest being I have ever met. Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse.

(A/N: It is not a simple matter to just add a MA rating and monitor it. It is ILLEGAL for there to be explicit content on this site, and they just got caught for having it. That's why there's a SUDDEN enforcing of the rules. Unless you want the site to get shut down all you've got to do is TWO things, keep your summary K rated and keep lemons out of your story. People aren't getting taken out because of blood and gore (Unless it's hellishly graphic. Like a SAW movie x2). If people want to write lemons they can put them on AFF and have the site address on their page or in the story, and if they're too young to put them on AFF they shouldn't be writting them in the first place. That's not a lot to ask for. They still let you write violence, gore (to an extent), implied sexual situations, adult themes, drug use, drug abuse, and allow you to curse as much as you want. Just make sure you do those two things and you're fine. This change has nothing to do with censorship. They aren't censoring the stories to cripple anyone's creativity. They're doing this to keep EROTICA out of minors' hands, stay out of legal trouble, and keep the site up. I'm telling you this because this site is losing some great authors because they're all taking this gossip how it's heard not how it actually is. Readers take your words at face value. Be careful about the situation because this is being blown WAY out of proportion. If you want to try to get them to create a MA rating via petition that's great, but don't give out false information and make people panic.

Now on with Chapter 10. By the way, what do you guys think of the picture I put up as the avatar for this story? Suitable, no? :D)

Lupinus Town, Year-X784

Lupinus Town is an old town said to have been around for over two hundred years. Lupinus Town was once a thriving kingdom, ruled by King Lupin, who was said to be a Lycan in old stories of the town. Its most noticeable landmark is the historic castle of the former King Lupin. The town was also comprised of a market area, a number of houses which are used as homes or apartments for rent and also a very large library said to contain nearly every book relating to the history of Earthland.

A figure walked through the figure looked left and then looked right. He looked up and then behind him. With a nod of what seemed to be approval, the figure walked towards the Lupinus Library and entered the building.

The figure walked into the depth of the library, the spiky blonde hair of the Apocalypse Dragonslayer shining in the light that the sun made. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, known as the Ogonna Fuujin, master of the wind and labelled a high class criminal by the Magic Council sighed in relief as he scratched his head. Atop those blonde locks of Acnologia's son was the crimson Exceed known as Kurama, but to others, he was recognized as a multi-tailed kitsune known as the Onibi Myobu, the name had given to Kurama.