Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Unwanted Attention

"Fairy Tail" Regular Speech

'Fairy Tail' Regular Thoughts

"Fairy Tail" Flashbacks

"Fairy Tail" Dragon/Demon/Monster Speech/Names of Spells

'Fairy Tail' Dragon/Demon/Monster thoughts

Fairy Tail- Stating of the year or a place

Summary: I was told I was alone...in a world where NAKAMA were every person's desire. Then HE found me, he said he saw great potential in my small body and he raised me. Because of him I lived...I learned...and I finally found someone I could call nakama. Even if he didn't call me the same. That is why I will do whatever I can to live up to his name. As the son and dragonslayer of the greatest being I have ever met. Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse.

(A/N: Alright, I have come to MY decision. Fuck the poll, I just wanted to know your opinions, but I've been thinking over the pairings of this story. I have played out the numerous scenarios in which Naruto could get together with each and every Fairy Tail girl and the ones that have appealed to me the most are Ultear and Levy. But when it came down to it in the end, please don't kill me, but I sided with Ultear. I played out the comparisons between her and Levy when they get together with Naruto, but Ultear's role as a mate for Naruto appeared for appealing in MY opinion. No one else's. Like I said before I just wanted to know your opinions which is why I set up the poll in the first place. This is MY decision and is NOT, and I repeat NOT based on the poll and is MY decision. I took your opinions into consideration though and it aided me in making my decision.

Some of you readers have reviewed and told me to leave the pairing as it is, with NarutoxLevy and I agree with you all that Levy is under appreciated, but so is Ultear so this way, my story will still retain its uniqueness and please do not give up on reading this story simply because I changed the pairing. Also, I don't really think that I would have been able to pull it off. I mean, Levy is great, she's a beautiful girl, but I don't think that I would have been able to make the pairing work. So sorry to those of you who I know wanted to keep the pairing as it was.

I know some of you claimed you would lose interest if I changed it and it was because of how I put in Levy that you all had begun to read it in the first place, but PLEASE do not give up on reading this story. One of you reviewed and said how stories tended to drop in quality when the pairing is changed, but know this and know it well. There no way in all the seven layers of hell that I would decrease the quality of my story. I do my best to satisfy all of your readers and I hope you all will continue to follow it despite this change in the pairing.

Also to the anonymous reviewer, Detective Cole...yeah...are you an idiot? Why would I review my own story, that's just stupid. As if I'd take the time to make at least over 20 different accounts just to review MY story. That's just an idiotic idea. Who in their right mind DOES THAT? I just like reviews and it is also a ways for me to know whether or not people like my story or not and I appreciate the feedback. Favourites and Alerts are nice and they also show that people like the story, but the reviews are where people give their own worded opinion and wish to know that which is WHY I pleaded for reviews, but that doesn't mean that I go around making different accounts just to review my own story. Honestly, what brought you to that conclusion?

Right and now that that is done. ON WITH CHAPTER 9!)

Outside of Tully Village, Year-X784

Naruto blinked as he watched the pink haired boy. He was rather fit, sporting lean muscles that looked like he more built for speed and agility, but there was some strength in the boy's body as well. He wore a black vest which was trimmed with orange. He wore no shirt, so it revealed his torso and abdominal areas. He wore a pair of white, cotton pants and a pair of black sandals. A white muffler was worn around his neck and it sported a scale-like pattern on it. Natsu had dark coloured eyes with slitted pupils, another mark to show that he was one of the dragonslayers.