33! announcement

OCTOBER

3RD POV
"zach talk one more time and i'll shove my hair brush up your ass," hera cursed at the boy who was babbling on how him and hera are gonna tell the others that they're soon gonna be aunties and uncles, the two together alone on hera's room.

"dang the pregnancy changed you," zach commented making hera send a glare towards the brunet boy who threw his hands up in defense, as hera got up straightening her dress taking in a deep breath and letting it out, "okay let's do it," hera spoke walking as zach's eyes went wide.

"what no i'm not-"

"i don't care," hera said grabbing the boy by his hand and opening the door, the two walking down the stairs to the living room area immediately hearing the group talking and chatting with each other.

"daniel i will kill you,"

"shut up roro they're coming,"

"hi guys," bea smiled as soon as the two walked inside the room, everyone copying
bea's attention making the couple get weirded out as they walked in the middle of the room.

"so as you all know we called you all here for an announcement," zach smiled as he looked at hera before turning back to look at the group.

"no way really," jack chuckled earning a glare from zach and hera causing him to bite his lip and look down scooting closer to evelynn.

"before we tell you just prepare yourself cause it's huge," hera continued her voice barely audible as the group nodded awaiting for the announcement.

"is zach gay?" charlotte gasped earning a light slap on the shoulder from jonah as the whole group laughed at the girl zach rolling his eyes before he cleared his throat trying to gain everyone's attention but failing, and soon the anger of a pregnant girl kicked in.

"i'm pregnant god damn it," hera screamed making the whole group start and look at her confusedly, silence taking over the room as hera took a deep breath, "yes it's-"

"say sike right now," evelynn cut the girl off as she straighten her posture a bit, jack'a hand slightly falling off of her waist as hera shook her head biting the inside of her cheek.

"i can't cause it's true," hera sighed as yet another silence filled the whole room before a small smile crept on evelynn's face.

"i'm being an auntie," she yelled and cheered causing another wave of cheers to form through the room a grin widening on the couple faces that were standing in the middle.

"did you ask for a paternity test?" corbyn asked as the group's eyes went wide, him earning a slap on the back of his head from bea who gave him a glare, "it was just a question jesus."

"hera is not a whore," rome commented sending a glare to corbyn before turning her gaze to zach, "last time we checked zach was," she smirked as zach rolled his eyes.

"ok let's not start this and instead," jonah started getting up, "let's celebrate," he yelled as the whole group laughed getting up and walking to the couple spending the rest of the day celebrating with each other.

a/n

i'm very much sad this days
teehee