23! kiddnaped

NOVEMBER

3RD POV:
"i don't think i have ever woken up better," rome smiled walking inside the kitchen still in her pjs a huge grin plastered on her face.

"and that's because?" charlotte asked furrowing her eyebrows at the girl as she took a sip of her coffee, bea and hera looking at rome as well from curiosity.

"i have no reason to be close to daniel again," she cheered as she grabbed the milk from the fridge making charlotte choke on her water as bea and hera shared a chuckle.

"why are you laughing?" rome turned to look at the girls with her bowl of cereal in her hands as the doorbell was heard making rome clench her teeth and look at charlotte who smiled innocently and walked up to the door, the other three walking closely behind her as she opened the door.

"hi char," jonah greeted with the five others who looked like had just woken up behind him waving lazily back.

"oh god," hera mumbled turning her back so they didn't see her in the state she was- no makeup and a pair of short pjs, "you know lotte you could've told us." she kicked the girl from behind as the boys started walking in going to the living room, corbyn stopping to kiss his girlfriend first as zach and hera shared an awkward stare.

"i fucking hate you," rome mumbled to charlotte as they both walked inside to sit down daniel and her immediately locking eyes.

"ignore the fact that we look like shit right now we just woke up and had no idea we were having guests over," hera smiled through gritted teeth sharing a glare with charlotte who shrugged, "can i get you a cup of coffee or tea?" she asked as all of them asked for coffee her nodding and walking away immediately, any chance she could get to get away from them.

"i'll go help her," zach added as rome tried to stop him before bea stopped the girl giving her a glare as she sighed letting the guy go up to the girl.

hera had her back to the door as grabbed cups for everyone counting them so she doesn't forget anyone.

"can we talk?" zach spoke behind her startling her making her turn around and look at him before rolling her eyes and turning back around.

"there's nothing to talk about," hera deadpanned turning back around starting her coffee machine as zach sighed walking up to her.

"i want to explain," zach stated leaning against the counter next to the girl who pretend like he wasn't there and continued with her work.

"listen ok i made a mistake," zach started, "but you also blew up on me after i made a move on you," zach reasoned making the girl glare at him.

"oh so it's my fault," hera slammed her hand on the table turning to face the boy who was only inches away, "go play with that blonde herron," hera said through greeted teeth pouring the coffee into cups.

"all right that's it," zach stated grabbing the girl bridal style walking out the door with her towards the exit door.

"help char bea," screamed hera as zach chuckled walking with the girl who kept squirming.

"rome sit down," charlotte ordered the girl who let out a puff before throwing herself in the couch, "let them sort it out."

"zach i'm on my pajamas let me go," hera screamed as zach opened the car getting the girl in the passenger seat closing the door immediately and then locking the car till he got to his side opening on his side before he started the car.

"i'm on my pajamas as well," zach shrugged looked in the back of his car, "here wear this," he threw a hoodie that he had in the back just in case to the girl before he drove off.

"where are we even going?" hera asked slamming her foot in the car, "you know what i don't even care," she sighed opening her window, "help help i'm being kiddnaped," she screamed as zach's eyes went wide pulling her back in the car and closing her window.

"what are you doing hehe?" zach chuckled as the girl frowned at him causing him to stop the car on the sideway and turn to face her cupping her face, the girl immediately pulling away, "c'mon talk to me," zach pleaded sticking his bottom lip out and giving his puppy eyes.

"you hurted me zdong," the girl frowned in the verge of crying, "i panicked and i pushed you away," the girl explained as zach leaned closer to the girl, "but i wanted you as well," they both leaned in their lips finding themselves and moving in sync, and what happened after that may only be in the history.

a/n

and i oop-