11! restaurant night

OCTOBER

3RD POV
"do we really have to go on a dinner with those asshats'?" questioned rome groaning as she let yet another curl falling from her curling iron as she curled her hair.

"hey don't talk about the boys like that," hera sassed as she took a look at the girl and then back at the mirror putting lipstick on her lips.

the girls currently sat on their makeover room getting ready for dinner with the boys that them themselves had planned for a this friday night.

"someone's excited to see zach," evelynn smirked as she made a spin on her chair getting up to go to the drawers.

"am not," hera rolled her eyes at the highlight blonde girl who let out a giggle shaking her head at the brown haired girl who was doing her mascara.

"ok guys c'mon faster we need to get dressed cause we're leaving," charlotte clapped her hands as she got up all ready going to her room to find something to wear.

-

the girls had just arrived to their restaurant all getting out of the car and in to the restaurant where they saw 5 familiar faces on one of the reserved tables.

"do you have reservations ladies?" the receptionist asked as charlotte nodded getting in front of the girls.

"for jonah marais," charlotte answered as the girl's behind charlotte took a confused look at each other.

"a table for 10?" the receptionist asked after looking through the names, charlotte replying with a slight nod, "this way please,"

soon the 10 met exchanging hugs, pr at least some of them did that before taking a seat the way the boys planned since they arrived first.

"so my beanie?" daniel smirked nudging the brunette girl as she glared at him her mouth not twitching even a bit.

"i just wanted to rub it in your face," the girl smirked back looking straight into the boy's blue eyes a smirk creeping on her face this time.

"well it looks better on you," daniel leaned back on his chair as he smiled to himself his hands crossing make the girl huff in frustration her hands grabbing the beanie she had on and pulling it closer with her head.

"you never wear red when i take you out," corbyn pouted his bottom lip sticking out as he whispered on the girl's ear making her smile a bit.

"i was saving for valentines," the girl laughed a bit whispering back at corbyn making him roll his eyes playfully a small smile on his face.

"like that's coming out soon,"

"how bout'-" she stopped mid track pretending like she's thinking her eyes going upwards her hand on her chin, "-halloween," she finished letting a giggle out as the corners of corbyn's mouth twitched forming into a bigger smile.

"what are you two laughing about?" zach grabbed a tissue throwing in between corbyn and bea making them scoot away a bit from each other.

"nothing," both corbyn and bea said in sync before turning to look at each other and burst out into laughter.

"they've gone mad," jack horrified looked at them a fake gasp leaving his mouth as he whispered at the other 7 making all of them let out a chuckle.

"well we might as well start planning their wedding," hera shrugged earning two eye rolls from corbyn and bea as zach fist bumped the girl next to him.

"you two are talking about corbyn and bea while," jonah stopped swallowing his food properly, "you were the one who would make an iconic couple," he ended making everyone nod and mumble some yes from agreement from the other.

"no because me and zach are just friends," hera explained pointed at the two of them as zach's face went a shade whiter his head going down.

"yeah friends," he mumbled taking a bite of the pasta in front of him as everyone stared at him confused before he put his head up.

"so who's excited about the song coming out on october 27th?" charlotte changed the subject asking a questions that had been waited to be asked around the table.

"i'm really excited about this one but i'm more excited about the music video," evelynn exclaimed her smile ear to ear as jack who was sitting next to her admired her.

"yeah but that's not coming out until november 5th so," rome dragged her last word while twirling with her fork her shoulders shrugging.

"i can't wait for you all to see mine and rome's scene," daniel teased slightly smirking taking a bite of his food making rome glare at him before slapping him in the back of his neck.

"well daniel is definitely not in the right track with rome," charlotte pointed at the two who were glaring at each other ignoring the stares around them coming from their friends or random people from the other tables.

"yeah 'cause he called her a book nerd and that's an automatic offend for roro," charlotte explained as hera and bea who were paying attention to the conversation nodded.

"meanwhile she's wearing his beanie," corbyn smirked pointed at the lavender beanie on the girl's head, her not realizing they were talking about her and the boy she was having a glare race still.

"guys it's becoming weird now," evelynn nudged rome who was sitting next to hair as she broke they eye contact her eyes going wide from embarrassment as she sunk down on her seat, meanwhile daniel felt anything but embarrassment about what just happened.

"well the food is amazing," jack randomly shared his opinion changing the subject on a whole new turn making everyone laugh at the boy as well as he laughed with his own statement.

a/n

i love rome and daniel
anyways...
what do you think it's gonna happen next?!?!