25! bryana or rome

NOVEMBER

3RD POV
jonah was getting ready for his day before a furious daniel walked in the room, his eyebrows furrowed and his breath heavy.

"what's wrong?" jonah asked confused as he put on a sweatshirt looking at the boy who closed the door.

"those idiots want me to make it public," daniel screamed making jonah more confused as he walked up to the boy who was pacing around.

"what public?"

"the relationship jonah," daniel yelled at the boy who was taken back from the boy who was clearly angry.

"then say no," jonah deadpanned making the boy glare at him and sigh as he took a seat down.

"bryana needs more attention and they say that if we make it public it will bring media attention to her," daniel explained, "but i also feel bad because it'll bring hate to the girl," daniel continued stopping for a minute to take a deep breath, "and i also don't want to make it public."

"are they not letting you have a word on it?"

"no they say that i signed a contract and i have to do this now," daniel continued on his explanation making jonah facepalm himself.

"why did you sign the contract on the first place?" he asked looking at the boy who bit his lip not wanting to answer.

"cause i wanted to make rome jealous," daniel played with his fingers before he heard chuckles coming from the boy next to him making him look up at jonah.

"bro rome has a boyfriend now so mission accomplished for you," jonah laughed as daniel slightly pushed the boy mad that his friend is laughing at him.

"daniel you and rome are going back and forth with other boys and girls because you don't want to admit on to liking each other," jonah told the boy who scoffed, "don't tell anyone but charlotte told me that rome is dating grayson to not think about you anymore."

and that's what hit daniel hard and made him realize, rome liked him? but why was she so mean to him and never talked nicely, and yet he still fell in love with her, but he likes bryana too? but he loves rome right?

"ugh my brain is just confused right now," daniel groaned grabbing his head forcefully as he tried to make up his mind making jonah put a hand on his shoulder.

"go for the one who owns your heart not your mind and fame," and with that said jonah left the room letting daniel still deciding whether what he should do.

a/n

i think i only have a couple
of more chapters left
and i don't think you're ready
for some of them