16! rumors

OCTOBER

3RD POV:
hera walked quickly down the stair case of hers and the girls household making her way to the kitchen where she had found bea and rome.

"i can see i'm not the only one who saw the news," hera sighed crossing her arms while she glared at a guilty looking charlotte.

"girls i couldn't tell you," charlotte sighing as she signaled the three other girls to sit down in some of the chairs beside her.

"me and jonah were friends," she continued as all of the girls nodded, "with benefits."

"what?" rome yelled as bea's head collapsed in the table, hera throwing her hands in the air.

"y'all are overreacting," charlotte rolled her eyes leaning back in her chair her eyes crossing her arms.

"but how come we never knew?" bea asked her head going up and she and the other two were all looking at charlotte waiting for a response.

charlotte shrugged before continuing, "to be honest i don't know it was weird to me as well cause it was pretty huge on the media but i was glad that it didn't come out to you guys cause i wanted to stay in the past,"

"we're sorry char," bea sighed before all of them engulfed the older girl in a hug, charlotte hugging back in no time.

"so what did i miss?" evelynn asked smiling as she walked inside the kitchen making all of the girls look at her before bursting into laughter.

"jonah got balls," a screaming zach ran through the house making fun of jonah who was rubbing his temple while sitting in the kitchen.

"i've never had a serious relationship he said," corbyn started pouring coffee in his cup.

"i'm not hiding anything he said," daniel continued grabbing a bag of doritos.

"and who would've known," jack walked over to the table where jonah was, "its was all a lie," he yelled slamming his hand on the table as corbyn and daniel tried to hold in laughter.

"dude you could've told us you had a fling with charlotte," corbyn explained sitting down on the table with his coffee on his hand.

"so jonah has no balls?" zach asked confused as he walked inside the kitchen sitting down next to daniel.

"guys can you stop with the balls?" jonah yelled at them before sighing once more, zach reaching for chip from daniel before he ended up in the floor from daniel pushing him.

"hey don't be a bully i'm younger then you," zach pouted from the floor his arms crossing as jonah slapped him in the back of his neck, "you all are rude."

"on the real note," corbyn started gaining everyone's attention, "hoenah was involved in a serious relationship," continued corbyn as everyone started laughing.

jonah through his hands in the air giving up on his explanation and walking up the stairs, "i'm leaving the band for bullying," yelled jonah before closing the door as the other boys still laughed.

"see zach you always fuck up everything," daniel yelled throwing a chip at the guy which landed in the floor making zach gasp.

"i'm pretty sure that's your speciality," zach sassed back before grabbing the bag of chips from daniel's hand and running away, daniel following him close behind not being able to catch the guy since he walked inside the room locking his door.

"down for some chipotle?" jack asked corbyn as corbyn nodded.

"yeah sure,"

a/n

this chapter was all over the place don't lie to me but i had to post something since i haven't updated in fOrEveR