2! why dont we

SEPTEMBER

3RD POV:
"i swear to god eve if you don't get on that car right now," charlotte growled at evelynn who was running around like a maniac as she pointed at the white range rover.

"EVELYNN," all of the girls screamed in unison as the brunnete girl laughed getting inside the car charlotte closing it behind and then getting on the driver seat.

"ok please don't crack up as soon as the meeting starts at least wait for later," charlotte pleaded as she drove to the studio where they were gonna meet the one and only why don't we boys.

"roro put down your book now," hera whispered shouted at rome who was focused on her book and as she heard the girl she rolled her eyes huffing a bit.

all though the girls loved each other and were basically sister they still had their fight moments and time to time arguments or just messing around with each other.

the five of the girls walked inside the studio and they soon saw a group of five boys seated on the couches at the waiting room, two of them fighting on top of each other, one of them videoing the two fighting, another blondie looking around and the last one was rubbing their temples as he tried stopping the two guys from fighting.

"well this is a sight," bea said as her eyes widen when she saw the boys, charlotte let out a loud cough that got all of the boys attention who immediately straightened their posture and got in front of the girls.

"hi i'm hera,"

"i'm evelynn,"

"i'm rome,"

"i'm bea,"

"i'm charlotte,"

"and this is skyhigh"

the girls introduced their selves a smirk on all of their faces as they looked at the boys who were impressed.

"i'm zach,"

"i'm jack,"

"i'm daniel,"

"i'm corbyn,"

"i'm jonah,"

"and we're why don't we,"

the boys spoke this time and it was their turn to have smirks plastered on their faces as they eyed the girls.

after a split second everyone laughed as they hugged each other as a sign of greeting and welcoming.

-

"hi i'm daniel seavey and i think you should pay attention to us," daniel interrupted rome's reading as he grabbed the book from her hands the girl now glaring at him.

"listen up barney if you don't get me my book i'll rip your armpits hair," the girl threatened as daniel's eyes widened as he gave the book back to the one year younger girl.

"sorry gosh," daniel slightly rolled his eyes as he shrunk down on his seat, silently huffing and cursing out himself.

-