7! karma is a bitch

OCTOBER

3RD POV:
rome was currently on set getting change to a pick and white dress, something that she would never wear in her daily basis but for her part of the song.

as soon as she was done, her brunette hair was in a half up half down style a pink bow right between the hair do, white high heels on her feet as she got out of the living room.

as she got out she didn't expect to be met with daniel seavey, the person who she despised the most, he was in a black suit his usually messy hair was neatly fixed and as he saw the girl in front of him a smile plastered on his face.

"hi there rh," daniel smirked as the girl huffed rolling her eyes.

"what are you doing here?" scoffed rome as she walked towards where her manager was.

"film for the music video," daniel explained as he followed close behind the girl grinning wide.

"but i'm filming," rome said empathizing the word "i'm" as daniel chuckled shrugging and soon they arrived where the girl's manager was.

"what is daniel doing here?" rome questioned as her arms crossed over her chest as she huffed.

"he's filming with you," the manager explained as she pointed at the both of the boy and the girl.

"but why him?" rome asked as she pointed at the boy, almost disgust showing in her face as she send a quick glare towards the boy who was smirking the whole time.

"because roro stop whining and let's get to filming," her manager clapped her hands as she pushed both of them at the "kitchen" set up.

"ok so rome stand right there your face facing the camera and daniel you pretend like you're walking in," their director started the scene slowly starting to build up, all though rome hated some parts.

-

"rh wait up," daniel said as he fixed up his lavender beanie running after the short girl who was almost running trying to get away from the boy.

the girl groaned as she turned around "what do you want barnie?" she questioned rolling her eyes as her hands went on her hips.

"well—" the boys smirk making the girl gasp and throw a small slap on his chest as the boy chuckled.

"i was kidding hold up," daniel ran after the girl and once he had a hold of his hand his brand close to her, their bodies only inches apart.

"let me go barnie or you'll regret it," the girl whispered at the guy confidence in her eyes as she smirked.

"what are you gonna do about it?" the boy smirked as he got closer to the girl their lips now inches apart.

rome started leaning in as the smirk on daniel's face grew as he leaned in too their lips centimeters away almost kissing.

"karma's a bitch bareny," she whispered in his ear and kicked him in the balls as she snatched his beanie from his head, the blonde boy groaning in pain.

"thanks for the beanie asshat," rome yelled as she walked to her car a smirk plastered on her face as the boys still held his "you know what" from the pain as he only watched the girl walk away.

thinking about the fact that she led him on.

[a/n]

i love this chapter
:))))