19! date

NOVEMBER

3RD POV:
on exactly november 2nd corbyn - with a little burst confidence from the boys - had decided to ask bea to yet another date for the two, this time with a special twist.

and as corbyn got ready with fear and the way is anxiety rose up every next minute, bea was very calm in her process of getting glammed up and grew happier each minute.

it had took corbyn awhile on deciding for the perfect but with a help of both the boys and the other girls he had settled down in a - what he thinks - a good idea.

and so as clock hit 5pm corbyn had showed up with white roses on his hands: bea's favorite flowers, and had gave the girl a hug from excitement, which he received the same energy from the girl as well.

both of them got in corbyn's car, bea still having no idea on what their destination is gonna be, as corbyn drove around for a good 20 minutes before stopping in front of a pizza place making bea look at him confused, one eyebrow raised.

"mon chéri pizzeria?" bea asked a soft smile on her face as her eyes darted from the place to the blonde boy next to her.

"heard is your favorite," corbyn winked getting out of the car and running to bea's side opening her door making bea let out a giggle.

"what can i get for the two lovers today?" the cashier asked as bea's cheeks went a shade of pink corbyn smiling at the sight of the girl.

"we're not lovers yet," corbyn laughed making bea look up at him confused a smile on her face as corbyn pretended like he didn't see while he looked through the menu.

"a huge pepperoni pizza?" corbyn asked turning his gaze to bea who thought for a moment before nodding both of their heads now turning to face the cashier who was writing on his computer.

"anything else?"

"two iced caramel lattes," bea added as corbyn nodded taking out his credit card paying for the food and drinks as they now waited for their food to come.

"i like dates like this," bea smiled pushing a strand of hair behind her ear as corbyn chuckled as well.

"thank god."

"here's your food," the cashier smiled handing them the bag as bea took it, both of them saying goodbye to the cashier before walking back to the car.

"now?" bea asked putting the bag on her lap as buckled her self up.

"i have one more surprise," corbyn smiled as she started driving to the unknown place for bea.

as corbyn drove around for about 10 minutes he soon stopped near a hotel making bea furrow her eyebrows and look at the boy.

"not what you think you'll see," corbyn laughed as both of them got in the car walking inside the hotel and to the elevator stopping by the 100 numbered door.

bea walked in first and to say she loved what she saw in front of her would be an understatement, the way rose petals were spread everywhere in such a cliche way and the candles that laid in a heart form in bed made bea think that she was in one of the books that rome would read.