27! happily ever after

NOVEMBER

3RD POV
"don't you think this isn't a good time to go out since hera has been in her room for two days only eating and not getting ready," rome asked charlotte who was getting ready for her date with jonah, "like hera not getting ready."

"listen i'm sorry jonah has been planning this for awhile," charlotte apologized grabbing her purse, "just let biscuit stay with her she loves that puppy and bea wouldn't mind," charlotte gave an idea as rome nodded, "besides zach not doing well either and they have to talk it out with each other if they want to move on," charlotte ended her talk after she got a text from jonah saying he's outside, "check on her constantly i'll bake her favorite pie for dinner once i'm back."

charlotte ended it and walked out of the door downstairs, exiting the house and greeting jonah with a hug who warmly hugged the girl back.

"are you excited?" jonah smiled at the girl as they walked down to where jonah's car was.

"yeah all though i still don't know where we are going," charlotte replied letting out a small chuckle making the boy smile down at her as well as they drove up to the destination jonah had picked.

"oh how classic marais an ice skating rink," charlotte chuckled once jonah pulled up to the parking lot making him raise an eyebrow at her.

"it was our go to back in the days," jonah replied turning the car off, "remember we'd go to ice skating almost every single weekend no matter what weather it was," jonah chuckled making the girl giggle as well as they walked towards the exit, him intertwining his hands with her.

they bought the tickets and put on their ice skaters going to the rink charlotte immediately close to falling before jonah wrapped his arms around her waist stopping her.

"i guess i don't have the hang of this anymore," charlotte laughed as her hands made her way to jonah's so they skated hand in hand to help her not fall.

"that's a lot coming from the girl who thought would be a champion on ice skating championships," jonah laughed making charlotte gasp and slap his chest.

"we agreed on not bringing that up anymore," charlotte whispered making the boy laugh and shake his head as she joined in as well.

"i missed this side of you so much," he said sliding her closer to him wrapping his arms around her making her raise her eyebrows.

"oh really mr. i don't have time anymore,"
charlotte smirked smiling making jonah roll his eyes jokingly as he thought about what he had said when charlotte first asked to hang out.

"shut up that was the beginning ok i was still not sure if it was only a collab or not," jonah reasoned making the girl nod.

"was it only a collab?"

"definitely not," he answered both of them locking eyes with each other as they started leaning in their lips making contact both of them sharing a kiss.

the minute the two separated jonah pulled away a bit going down on one knee and pulling out a velvet box making the girl gasp as she stood there in shock.

"charlotte lewis bars i know we're still young and no i'm not proposing but i couldn't forget about the fact that this was your ideal way to get asked out," he winked at her making her blush, "so will you be my happily ever after once more princess?"

"yes my prince charming," charlotte nodded rapidly as he cheered getting up and sliding the ring on the girl's ring finger.

"she said yes," he yelled making everyone clap around them as the two laughed before turning to face each other once more sharing yet another kiss but this time as boyfriend and girlfriend, again.

a/n

i love this or wtv

skyhigh | wdw ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें