|2||9| Infiltrate

Começar do início

Kirishima shivered a bit at the cold before he flexed to get used to it. His mind still deep in thoughts. Then he stopped thinking and finally moved and he stood, blocking Rappa's punches.

"YOU!! YOU'RE EXCELLENT!" Rappa laughed joyously as Kirishima stood his ground.

"AAAHHHH!!" words never left his mouth in his unbreakable form but he could move and he went in for the finishing blow only to hit a dome.

"You didn't!" Rappa spun to the point of whiplash to glare at Tengai.

"Of course I would. Devoid of options before a sheild all he could do, is fall..." Tengai spoke calmly watching Kirishima's quirk deactivated as he fell.

"Oh, there was a point alright!" Out of the smoke came fat gum but he was no longer fat.

Yoshito's brows shot up at the sight of the well toned man and did the sensible thing at the moment. He stepped aside and turned his body to water.

"GET A TASTE OF THE MANLY HEART, OF THE HERO NAMED; RED RIOT!!" Gum screamed out blasting a punch straight through Tangai's done and hitting both him and Rappa. Once the blow had landed and the smoke began to clear Yoshito turned himself back into water.

"Ah...you destroyed the room..." he spoke up surprising the hero.

A third?! Dammit, I don't have anymore stamina left! Fat scolded.

"This ain't over... I ain't dead yet...this is a fight to the death!" Rappa wheezed out standing brushed and bloodied everywhere.

"Calm down Rappa, you're in no state to fight."

"Then you fight me!"

"No."

"Then get the shrimp."

"DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID!?" Yoshito hit him with water encased fists sending him on his ass. "Come on...there's a first aid room here." He motioned for Fat gum to follow him.

"It's a trap."

"What? Do I look like someone who traps injuried people?" Gum didn't answer "I'M NOT!!!" Yoshito bristled offended.

"You're supposed to be on our side, Yoshito! Overhaul sent you here to obey my commands so do as- guurrggggklee" sudden water appeared over Tengai with such a force it drowned out his words and knocked him unconscious.

"As if I'd ever help that monster." Yoshito glared a dark aura surrounding him. Rappa laughed as they all moved to the infirmary. Yoshito then proceeded to help Fat gum tend to his and Kirishima's injuries. He was so lost in thought that he jumped when Fat gum touched him activating his quirk on instinct.

"Calm down kid. He ain't gonna hurt ya." Surprisingly it was Rappa who got through to him.

"Gomen..." Yoshito calmed down letting the water around him disperse into the air.

"Ah... I was asking how you ended up here?" Fat gave the boy a nervous smile.

"Against my will and for the girls you came to save." This caught the heroes attention "You probably already know the villain Crusher, the fallen hero?" Fat nodded "He's my father. And he's lost his mind. So much so that without a second thought he followed Overhaul and dragged me with him. I who have yet to defeat him in a serious fight had no choice but to follow him, then to further his perfect weapon, he brought Shiyoko in.

She and Eri, their quirks can manipulate bodies. Eri can rewind you out of existence, Shiyoko can attack the cells in your body breaking down your own and rendering you weak and powerless, that is if she doesn't kill you. Overhaul wanted to use them both, and when I tried leaving with them we died." Fat gaped at the extra information he just received.

"So...so you don't work for them?" Yoshito clenched his fists.

"Not once, he had no use for me. I was just the girls babysitter. I couldn't even..." Fat patted the boy's head.

"Maybe, but you kept your head up and gave the girls a safe place in this nightmare. So be proud of yourself." He smiled and for the first time in years, Yoshito felt warmth from an adult praising him.

"Hm...Arigatou!" He cried in relief, this is real. Even if he doesn't make it, at least the girls will.

"Is he healed yet, let me fight him!" Rappa broke through moment.

"No!"

"Tch. Then, let me fight the shrimp."

"You're not fighting her again!"

"Aah!? Why!?"

"She's a child Rappa!!"

"You've faught with a child!?" Fat bristled in shock.

"She ain't no fucking child, she's a tiny woman!"

"What is wrong with you!? She's obviously a kid!!"

"Bullshit! That shrimp packs a fucking punch there's no way she's a child!"

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF!?"

_______________________________________

Beside Twice being one of the funny villians, Rappa took to me for this arc.

He'd have been the best combat teacher ever, hahahaa!

And did anyone read the latest manga cause OH! MY! SHIIIITTTT!!!