19) Smoke Break

Lemony is sound asleep, cocooned in her duvet wrapped around her, she could lay there sleeping all day, she was warmer than she normal felt in the morning, she was cuddled up in bed with someone, who though? Where did they come from? Why were they...

Lemony is sound asleep, cocooned in her duvet wrapped around her, she could lay there sleeping all day, she was warmer than she normal felt in the morning, she was cuddled up in bed with someone, who though? Where did they come from? Why were they latched onto you? Their arms were wrapped around her waist, it was comfortable and loving.

Lemony rolled around in the bed to face her cuddle buddy. She peels one eye open, her eye was greeted by a tanned face that looked beautiful. Artie. There she laid sleeping, peacefully. Her arms were still wrapped around Lemony, who just looked at her smiling.

Lemony laid there, letting her eyes close again. She relaxed, ready to fall asleep again.

A loud blaring beeping scared Lemony into sitting upright. Her alarm clock. She rubbed her eyes and stretched.

A thud came from the wall behind Lemony's head, it was Stiles. He wanted the beeping to stop.

"Morning." Artie's voice was groggy, having just woken up. "How'd you sleep?"

"I had a wonderful night." Lemony smiled. "It was very cozy." Lemony stretched.

Artie wrapped herself around Lemony again. "Can't you stay?" Artie asked.

"Told you I have a maths test." Lemony pried herself out of Artie's arms. "What's got you all affectionate all of a sudden?"

"I couldn't say." Artie shrugged. "I guess I'm just cuddly in the mornings." Artie then snuggled down into Lemony's bed.

Lemony rose in her seat, opening the door and walked through it to the bathroom. She passed Stiles room.

"Stiles!" She heard, it was Malia raising her voice,

Lemony peered into the gap in his door. She was Malia roll Stiles over and kiss him.

Stiles pulled back in surprise. "What are you doing? I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

"I don't care." Malia smiled and leant back in.

Lemony bit her lip, walking away to the bathroom quickly, she cleaned her teeth, washed her face and applied her make up trying to forget what she saw.

~~~

Lemony couldn't believe it. The smile on her face was too big to even try and hide, she looked down as the test in her hands. Lemony blinked a couple times, she had to pinch herself. She wasn't dreaming.

I got a B. She thought.

"Lydia?" A voice pulled her back to reality. "Lydia." Lemony looks at Malia. "Did you hear me?" She asked. "Look. I passed." She held up her test.