Prologue 1) When You Think Your Alone

The light of the moon was hiding just behind the clouds, occasionally it's light would shine through and illuminate the forest where an on beat up jeep, that should have been scraped years ago, sat

The light of the moon was hiding just behind the clouds, occasionally it's light would shine through and illuminate the forest where an on beat up jeep, that should have been scraped years ago, sat. The head lights blaring through the preserve, the rustle of the occasional bush would signify that an animal, or what you'd hope was just an animal, was running through. Maybe hunting for food or maybe running for its life.

Sitting on the hood of that beat up jeep, two young men who deemed the other their brother, sat discussing their future plans after graduation.

"All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're pretty expensive." Stiles, who was stood leaning against the hood of the car, looking through paperwork and maps. "A couple in Haight and Ashbury, also expensive."

"What about Berkeley?" Scott, who was sat on the hood looking up at the moon, suggested. "Don't a lot of students live around there?"

"Yeah, yeah, we could try Knob Hill." Stiles thought aloud. "But, the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches." He dismissed it as quick as he thought.

"You're bringing the Jeep?" Scott looked down at him.

Stiles looked up at him and began to explain. "You know the plan, okay? No one gets left behind. That's the plan." Stiles then began to list. "Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Malia's, uh, gonna, you know, she'll figure something out, okay. The plan's perfect."

"Or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live." Scott suggested.

"Yeah or that." Stiles sighed going back to his map.

"Since we're not speaking of your ex-girlfriend who left you for your sister." Scott started. "How is Lemony?"

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Thanks man." Stiles stepped back. "Well Malia has been at summer school, to help with her school work."

"And your sister?" Scott asked. "I haven't seen her all summer."

"She was sent to this camp, I don't know where exactly. Her mother sent her." Stiles explained. "All I know is it's for people like her."

"Reapers?" Scott asked.

Stiles shook his head. "Demigods. Apparently there are plenty out there."

"You two spoken a lot?" Scott asked.

"A bit. She's been so busy, between calling me, Malia and all the things she's doing at camp." Stiles sighed.

"Will she make it tonight?" Scott asked.

"I believe so. Last I heard she was planing on leaving this morning to make it for tonight." Stiles explained.

"What do you think she's been up to there?" Scott asked.

Stiles shrugged. "Couldn't tell you, but if it's a place for Demigods. It could be anything."

———

The blue jeep whizzed into the hospital car park honking its horn, Malia was stood with their dad checking her phone like hr life depended on it. Which it kinda did. If she didn't get the answer she wanted then she may die.

Malia and her dad, Henry walked over to the jeep.

Stiles leaned out the window of the jeep. "Sorry we're late."

Malia jogged over to the jeep, and gave Stiles a hug. "Hey."

Liam, who was sitting in the back of the jeep, leant forward between Scott and Stiles. "I'm sorry, too."

Henry stood behind Malia with a stern look on his face, mainly Liam. "You boys do remember I own a gun, right?"

"Vividly." Stiles nodded.

"And that she has a girlfriend." Henry explained, looking again mainly at Liam.

The four sat in the car, Scott and Stiles in the front seat, Liam and Malia in the back. Liam had his headphones in one ear, only half listening. Scott and Stiles both turned back to face Malia, waiting for something, an answer from her.

Malia looked up from her phone. "What?"

"Did you find out yet?" Stiles asked.

Liam looked between the other three, in the jeep. "Find out what?"

"They're gonna email me." Malia sighed, looking up at them.

"Is this about summer school?" Liam asked.

Malia's frustration laced heavily. "You told him?" She looked around the jeep at double trouble in the front two seats.

Stiles and Scott looked to each other. "Uh." Stiles hesitated.

"Oh, no!" Liam dismissed. "All they said was you had to go to summer school 'cause the principal said your test scores weren't good enough and you might have to repeat junior year."

Stiles looked at Scott and sighed. "We should have left him chained to the tree." Scott nodded.

"Where's Lemony?" Malia asked. "I thought she with you."

Stiles shook his head. "She should be here by now."

"All I know is she was asked to play a game of Capture the Flag, just before she was planning on leaving." Malia shrugged.

"Capture the Flag? Isn't that a kids game?" Liam asked.

But he got no answer as Stiles began his drive away.

A/N: What is this? Why it's the prologue to a sequel story! Well part of a prologue, at least

What do you think? Should I publish it as it's own story so you can read the rest? It's probably not going to have often updates, but you know me and my writing style. I don't have a set schedule.

I'm nearly finished with my next chapter to 'Cause I'm Yours.

I still haven't started the first chapter for Feelings because I haven't had that spark I need yet.

Anyway what do you think???

Love Em.