13) So Small

The woman standing in front of them both smiling at them, Claudia

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The woman standing in front of them both smiling at them, Claudia. Their mother who'd passed away in 2004, was standing in front of them now as if she was living and breathing.

Stiles didn't want to look away for fear of her disappearing, he knew if he stepped forward and let go of his sister, he would lose seeing his mum.

"Stiles, I feel I should say, don't blame your sister for keeping secrets from you, you do the same thing. Allison asked Lemony to keep it quiet, and before you ask she has not spoken to me yet, I wanted to speak to you both soon." Claudia looked at them both. "Back to the matter at hand. I wanted to tell you both this in person rather than someone else tell you two."

Lemony's heart was beating heavy on her chest, she didn't know why but she was terrified.

"I don't know how to say this." Claudia sighed. "You father and I have deceived you." The two looked at each other in confusion. "Stiles, Lemony is not your twin sister."

The two were speechless looking to each other and then back to Claudia.

"Though you're still related." Claudia explained. "I'm not your mother, Lemony, but Noah is still your father. You two are half siblings."

"Then who is my real mother?" Lemony asked, starting to tear up.

"I think you know." Claudia smiled. "Your father met your mother just before I fell pregnant with Stiles, you were left on our doorstep, a month after Stiles was born, a note was left with you asking us to find you a good home. We decided to raise you with Stiles, as twins. I loved you like you were my little girl, Lemony. We couldn't deceive you forever, I wanted Noah to tell you the truth but he never could."

"Why are you telling us now then?" Stiles asked, he could tell Lemony was close to breaking down.

"Someone is out to get you, so you need to know everything." Claudia sighed. "I personally don't know who your mother is, all I know is your father called her Cate. You must find her, speak to her."

"Okay Claudia." Lemony's voice cracked. "Thank you for everything you have done for me."

"The two of you need to be careful and look after each other." Claudia smiled putting a hand on each of their cheeks. "Before I leave you two, one more piece of advice. Stiles, you wait your time with the one you belong with will come. Lemony, you've got the right one now. Don't blow it."

"Malia?" Lemony questioned.

"Goodbye you two. I will hopefully speak to you both again. But now you both need it stop the dead-pool." Claudia said, her figure began to disappear as she bid goodbye to her family.

Lemony released her grip on Stiles' hand and pulled away to sit on the sofa, putting her head in her hands. Malia who only heard half of the conversation was very confused, she went to sit with Lemony.

Cannonball >> A Malia Tate Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें