Glass Windows

May(POV)

It was cold, my breath fanned over my face in misty clouds. I don't know exactly where I'm going but I know that somewhere around this street is a bar or a club. Either will do all I'm looking for is somewhere to just.

Forget.

I drag my gaze away from my shoes and notice bright red neon lights. Promising.

I sigh and walk ahead noticing the name of the club,

"Lust huh."

The doors were wide open, there were no bouncer which was quite questionable. I was later greeted by two men at the inner entrance of the club giving me a glance over before saying nothing.

Pictures of men littered the walls in quite provocative positions. And quite provocative items laying around and on top of them.

When I walked in I immediately noticed men dancing around poles in feminine attire. And other men piled up in bright red speedos.

Quite frankly those dancers didn't really do it for me. There weren't really many women in this club which made me believe it was a gay strip club but who was I to say anything?

There were a few woman around the men in speedos and I couldn't help drag my eyes over one of them. She looks familiar. Jen? Suddenly she turns around to grab a drink and I feel my heart drop at how different she looks.

Quickly I shake my head and make my way to the bar. I sit down and look over the menu. It was quite dim and all the words seemed to jumble together. I was a minute away from crying.

So much frustration bubbling up inside of me I just felt like giving up.

"I recommend the lost love cocktail."

I peer over at a man sitting next to me. He had silver hair and was wearing glasses. He twirled a darkish yellow colour liquid around in his square glass lines with rocks.

"Vodka?" I ask.

"What are you trying to forget?" I mumble looking at how he chugs it down at once.

"Who."

I must have given him a questioning look cause he then sighs and says,

"Who am I trying to forget."

I mutter a small 'oh' and look back down.

"The lost love looks like the drink for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Your loosing someone aren't you?"

"Yeah. But vodka would probably make me forget better."

"The lost lover clears the head. Often leads people to the right decisions. We are usually very greedy people. We want everything that we see." He stops.

"Sometimes when you see one thing you must trade it for another." I gulp

"Now there are a lot of things that come into play when we decide which we want."

"And occasionally we can decide that, that trade doesn't need to happen that we can have both. But it doesn't work like that. And without realising we have traded the one thing we didn't know we wanted to keep."

"And we can't help dealing with the fact we have made the wrong decision."

"Because sometime sit feels like that trade is definite. And if you tried to let the thing you have go now in exchange for what you've left behind there is a chance that you lose both."

"But the lost love guides you to what you know is the right exchange. When being sober hides it."

I stare at him. My heat aching as he mumbled every word.

"If your trying to forget someone why don't you order it?" I ask.

"Well because I don't have to decide between people, just one person. And a reputation." He whispers.

I look to his eyes and see them peering behind us. Slowly I turn around and see a male stripper going up and down the pole. The mystery man has his eyes locked with the stripper. The stripper makes a gesture for the man to come to him.

The silver haired guys hands tighten around his glass before he lets out a deep sigh.

He gets up but before he leaves he calls over the bartender,

"One lost love please," he puts a twenty dollar bill on the table, " give the change to her."

I see him walking away and I quickly call out.

"HEY dude what's your name."

"Namjoon."

Before I can respond he starts walking again and disappears into the crowd.

I slump back down into my chair and watch as the bartender makes the drink.

It's bright pink, I can see passion fruit seeds dance inside it with the strong smell of vodka.

It's quite pretty.

I take a sip and feel the liquid burn my throat in the most pleasing way.

A few moments pass and the whole drink is gone and I suddenly feel so clear. Like everything is piecing together and like I had just opened my eyes for the first time.

I sigh closing my eyes and standing, it wasn't me telling my body to move. I felt like I jut sat behind a window watching as things happened, as everything fell into place. Immediately I went to the dance floor, it felt so right, but so dangerous.

And then I saw it, Aiden had a small man against him. Chest to back. His hands were clasped, squeezing tightly at the mans ass. Suddenly I felt like I lunges by whole body. And I was no longer looking through glass. Walking up to him I stayed silent.

I stopped right in front of him grasping his shoulder and using my strength to pull at him.

He let out a squeak and then a growl not meeting my eyes or looking at my direction instead chugging down his beer while still holding onto the man.

"What the hel- May? Oh my god no I didn't mean to I was drun-" my hand whipped across his face. I kept my eyes strained on him. I felt no anger, no sadness just a need to show him I would not be pushed around. And quite frankly I didn't have any emotions knowing that he had just cheated. For I needed to lose one thing to gain something back. And I had just realised that the thing I had traded was worth so much more then I got in return.

I dropped my hand next to me and walked out, shoving past the seemingly unfazed bodies. I don't know where this night is going to take me. And I don't know what's the next step. But I'm sitting behind that window again. And I hope it continues to help me see clearer in the rain.

Gonna publish this on the other account too, these next five six or longer chapters are gonna be me informing you guys that I am returning this book to the old account since I have gotten the password back. It's all worked out and eventually when this book starts getting no reads And I'll be fully aware that everyone has left I will take this down and focus on my other books. I hope you guys enjoyed I love you. 🥰

Kookie for mayo hi boo I love you just a friendly reminder and calling you is the best thing ever especially meep city racing. THE SISTERHOOD OF BIG BOTTOMS FOREVER!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️