Nude

Jimin(POV)
I left the club over joyed!
The furthest me and bunny went was a simple make out. Well not simple a heated make out.
Like when other customers asked for that they would go so rough or so gentle, like they would be drunk and aggressive or overly gentle because they wanted to trick me into 'falling for them'.

But bunny he was perfect but he reminded me of someone his lips felt so familiar and he tasted like coffee and dark chocolate. Like a really dominate taste.

I scrolled through my phone and saw a message from Jen,
"Hey sis the crew from school wanted to meet up. We're doing it at yoongi's need me to pick you up. Also I feel kinda bad for making you walk. Sorry I'll explain why in person promise."

I pressed the reply button and started typing,
"It's ok girl and I don't need a explaination, I already ask to much of you. But could you pick me up it's a long way~"

"Sure sis see you in ten make sure you change and wash your face."

"Kk sis see ya."

I dropped my phone on the couch and walked up to my bedroom and washed my face with some makeup cleanser and skin care products.

After that I went to my closet and looked around I settled on wearing a pastel pink hoodie and some light blue jeans.

I styled my hair a bit and applied some pink tinted lip balm. I placed my brown contacts back in and applied some foundation.

I grabbed my phone sipping it into my pocket and then I hear ca honks,
"Right on time."

I rushed outside and locked the door behind me seeing Jen in her g wagon. I smiled getting in and buckled up.
"Sis I remember you owe me an explanation."
I say making a weird face like that designer from the incredibles.

"Oh yeah so basically I couldn't pick you up cause I had to go shopping with may. She didn't have a lot of clothes and was wearing a lot of mine so I asked if she wanted to buy some and she said she didn't wanna waste my money but I said it's never a waste of it involves her."
"Ok I was never mad in the first place but I forgive you!"
"What does that even mean?"
She asks laughing
"As in you earns extra points for proving my ship."
"Oh shut up!!!"
Sha laughs
The car went into a comfortable silence holding the good energy in before she continued.
"Oh by the way did you check the schools class thing."
"Huh what do you mean."
"People kept asking Mr J about the homework like a bunch of questions on the class thing and he says he can't really answer them well because of the format of the app."
"Go on."
"So he sent out his mobile number and said if you have an inquires to ask him from that."
"Ohh."
"So I recommend you quickly save his number."
"Alright."

I open the classes app and see Jungkooks post. I quickly highlight the numbers and press copy, after that I go to my call app and press make new contact I press paste and get the number down. I look over the number and I swear it looked familiar. I brush the feeling off and press Mr Jeon as the contact name.

I save the contact and place the phone back.
I see her pull up to yoongi's house, I noticed Hope's white S.U.V and think that he must've drove tae here.

Me and Jen step out of the car and knock on the door, instantly we hear,
"THEIR HEREEEE!!!!" It was definitely hopes voice because moments later we heard loud quick thumps and then the door flung open at such a speed I wouldn't be that surprised if it unhinged.

I laugh at the red wild looking hoseok and Jen full out cackled bending over and covering her stomach. She wiped her tears away looking back at hoseok through heart eyes and laughed out,
"Omg you look like you just had sex!!"

Hoseok turned pale and that when yoongi and tae came in."

"Nah after sex he looks even worse."

We all burst into laughter again and hoseok hit yoongi's shoulder as the other laughed at his embarrassed boyfriend.
"Well come in guys." Tae said being all cute and honestly I don't know what I'll do having to spend a whole night with this alter ego of his.

We walked in and immediately hoseok said,
"GUYS LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!"
"We have had too much of truth or dare." Me and Jen said in sync.

"What."
"We played it at another party we went to."
I start
"It was at least six thousand words worth of truth or dare."
Jen ends
"Well frankly I don't care I just wanna play some t or d."
Hoseok says sitting down and folding his legs.
"Fine." I say falling to my butt sitting on their carpet.
"Ok hope since your so hyper to play why don't you start? T or d hoseok." Jen says
"D all the way I mean I have two boyfriends?" Hoseok says, we all cringe and then yoongi says "your getting punishment for that."
"And wow this already turned sexual." I say sighing disappointedly straight after.

"Ok well I dare you to kiss your favourite boyfriend." Jen says making me laugh and yoongi and taehyung eyes turn to hoseok in a look of 'c'mon you know your gonna choose me'.
On one hand hoseok can choose his daddy and make his baby cry. Or choose his baby and make his daddy punish him.
"I'm a gluten for punishment!" Hoseok says before leaning down and kissing taehyung.

"Ok who spiked his drink." I say clearly not recognising this crazy hope.
"Well I told him to hang loose he didn't wanna so I gave him s bit of the good stuff."
"HUH stop lying yoongles you didn't give me your d!"
"Ok before anything else happens let's shut his mouth." I say completely and utterly shocked.
"Ok Jimin it's my turn t or d boiii!" Hoseok says pointing at me.
"Tru-"
"Lets sing the alphabet! A, B, C-"

I don't know what's going on so I just go along with this intoxicated mess.
"D?"
"OH HEY YOU PICKED DARE!" Hoseok says triumphantly in an oblivious way.

Shit this guy is smart even when wasted.

"Fine what's my dare hope."
"I dare you tooo~
I look at him raising an eyebrow and he smirks saying.
Send a nude dick pic something like that to your most recent contact."
He finishes and I go pale.

"Ummm I can't do that."
"And why not?!" Drunk hobi says
"Cause my most recent contact is Mr Jeon."
"Well suck it up princess."
"Jimin he doesn't have your number saved it's ok just do it if he replies don't reply back if he says anything just don't do anything." Jen says whispering in my ear
"It's either you do the dare or I get to post whatever I want on your Insta."
"OK FINE! Just don't touch my insta!"

I went to the bathroom and dropped my pants and underwear showing Jimin jr off. I took out my phone and swallowed thickly, taking a photo of a bit of my torso showing off my heart tattoo I send the pic of my dick in my hand.

I captioned it
'need you~'
Cause why not it's not like he'll ever know it's me?!

I press send and immediately regret it but before I can press unsend. It pops up as read,
"Fuck."
I walk out of the bathroom and throw my phone over to Jen being completely done and sit down.

I put my head in my hands and everybody looked at me concerned...
except for Hoseok.
"So how'd it go?" Jen asks
"He saw it instantly."
"Fuck." she continues
"I know right."
" no not that."
"What."
"he replied."
——————————
1346 words I already wrote to much see ya guys love you~❤️

Love you boo right now we havin a fashion convo on Skype. About yo shoes.
WHITE RUNNERS GIRLLLLLL!!!
LOVE YOU LOTS MUAH~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️