Study Sesh ~

Jimin's(POV)
I heard the front door close and my bedroom door open,
"Hey."
"Hi."

He sits next to me and I roll over to look at him properly.

"Listen Jiminie I-l"
"No kook save it, you can't say anything to change my mind, I meant every word and I'm sticking to it." I say frowning at him, did he really expect me to change my opinion?

"Jimin I'm not asking you to rethink any of this, she's in the wrong. I know she is. But Jimin she doesn't mean any of it, she's hurt. Jen always treated her like the rarest most beautiful flower in the world. Jen took care of her, never let anything harm her. She never let a single negative thought of feeling come within five meters of her. So what I'm trying to say is that if you were never sick and you caught the cold, wouldn't you feeling like you were on your death bed? Mays never known pain, and now she's lost the thing that made sure of that. We have to understand, she's hurting cause she's expecting Jen to make it better, but she knows that, that's not going to happen. She's lost hope."

I sit there and look at him, of course I hadn't forgiven May just yet but, if she is that reliant on Jen then I can see why she had her out burst. But that doesn't make it any more valid.

"I- I get it. But I'm still standing by my point. She hurt her, and she doesn't care." I say feeling the tears well up again.

"She does care, she's just.... sad mad, mood swings."

I look back up at him and sigh, wrapping my arms around his back and pulling him in. I hold him close as I feel his heart beat right next to mine.

"Promise me that if I ever do something stupid we'll talk it out. Please. Jens one thing but I can't bare the thought of losing you." I say pushing my face deeper in the space between his shoulder and neck.

He chuckles lightly and weaves his fingers into my hair before kissing my head.

"I promise."

I tear away my face from his neck and look at him, really looking at him. I feel like May, like Jungkooks my Jen. The only thing keeping me happy distracting me from the pain. I might, I think I might. No I can't, it's too early to my thinking that.

Sighing I pull away and sit on the other side of the bed, how would I feel if he wasn't here, I can't imagine how much it would hurt having to be alone while my sister is in hospital. I don't want to imagine.

"Aww is my Jiminie emotional again? Where's that bright smile, those beautiful giggles?" He says moving closer to me. I turn around and try to smile and it but I can feel that it looks broken.

"Let's get those giggles back huh?" He says and I give him a questionable look before he's hands grip onto my waist and tickle me, making me laugh and scream. This fucking clown.

"NO NO KOOK-AH STOP PLEASE HAHAHAHHAHAHA I CANT BREATH OH MY GOD HELP ME HAHAHAHAH YOURE GONNA KILL ME SOMEONE SAVE ME!"

Suddenly he stops and I just giggle while tears gather at my eye lashes. He smiles down at me nose crinkling and eyes like sparkling, he looks like a bunny.

"You piece of shit everything hurts now, my stomachs cramping!" I whine hitting him lightly if the chest.

"You're so beautiful baby." He laughs gripping my wrist to stop me from hitting him.

"Hey! Don't think flattery will save you I have two hands for your information!" I say hitting him again with my other hand while he laughs, he frees my hand and suddenly both of them are pinned above my head.

"You were saying Mr park?" He teases ducking down to capture my lips in his. The feeling is delicate but strong, I feel like crying. I kiss back immediately I tug my hands trying to break free so I can tangle my hands in his locks. But he strengthens his hold and breaks the kiss.

"I think we've had a long day baby, wanna relax with me? I've been looking through course work, and there's a few chapters I'd like to go over with you." He mumbles his knees on either end of my thighs as his other hand travels down my sweater and firmly grips onto the exposed skin at my waist.

His lips attach themselves to my neck and suck hard at the junction that's it's between my jaw and my Adam's apple. I feel my breathing quicken and bite my lips to try and regulate it, but this fucker decides to start biting down and shoving his knee in between my legs.

"F-fuck jungkook I-"
He pushes his knee harder against my crotch and I gasp dragging my nails down his back.

"Tsk tsk tsk baby that's not my name, not right now. Thought you'd now my now, it's what you've screamed over and over again." He growls right into my ear before sucking on it.
I hate him.

"M-Mr Jeon." I gasp as he starts to rotate his knee.
"Thats it baby boy what do you want."

I want to tell you that you're a dick, but I also want to be fucked into this mattress without any further delay so I'll settle with the second option.

"Want you."

"What do you want me to do?"

You're making it really hard to be horning right now?!?

"Want you to fuck me, fuck me hard into the mattress. Want to be good for you. Want to revise every position in the book with you."
I moan out as he kisses me deeply our tongues dancing and tasting each other.

"Ok then Mr Park, lets study."

Kookie for Mayo~
*chokes on instant ramen*
❤️🥰😍💜💖😊💕💘💘💛🖤💓🧡💗💝🌈🤍💙💞❣️💚