First~

Hey so this chapter has smut...
Smut chapters are identified with
(~)<— this symbol. So it'll be the chapter title and then that sign.
The part where the smut starts will have a full line of those signs and the way it ends is will another full line of those signs. If the chapter ends and there is no smut end line that means it goes on to the next chapter.
Thank you so much for reading this! Love you now onto the story!!

Jimin(POV)
"Huh what did he say?"
"Idk you find out."
Jens aid passing my phone back to me.

"Hey guys there's a Tele tubbies marathon!!" Tae suddenly shouted turning on the TV and pressing guide.
"TELE TUBBIESSSS!!" Hoseok shouted before launching himself off the floor and onto the couch stealing tae's popcorn. Yoongi sighs getting up and joins his boyfriends leaving me and Jen on the ground.

"Hey this might be embarrassing so ya might wanna check it out by yourself." Jen whispers in my ear
"What do you mean?"
"He might've responded positively.... with another pic." She says in my ear giggling
"Omg just go!" I say shooing her off.

I open up the messages app and see something I never thought I would. Like holy shit. Fuck.
"Is this sin cause like hawt daym give me your address cause I'm comin over."

DID HE JUT SAY SIN?!?!?!?!??
Omg he knows it's me! But how?!
How does he have sins numb-
Fuck.
I've made out with my teacher twice. Bunny guy is my really attractive bunny like teacher.
And me and him have made out twice I've danced for him and he's asking for my address.

What do I do, what do I say, do I come out about my identity, do I have a secret affair with my teacher without him knowing? Cause like daym I would really really like that.

It is my last year I should live a little before college and all that stress. But I could also say it's my last year and I don't wanna fuck it up. You know what you only live once!

I'm gonna to have a secret affair with my teacher without him knowing about it!
"Daddy are you sure you can make it?"

"Oh don't worry baby I'll make it."

"Daddy before you come in mind wearing a blindfold."

"Kinky aren't we."

"Your baby boy feeling extra today."

"Alright baby anything for you;)."

"xxx xxx, xxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxx"

"Thanks baby I'll see you there."

"JEN! I need a ride back home!"
"Kk, guys I'll be back I think I'll stay over that fine?"
"Please do I don't think I can handle anymore of drunk hope by myself."
"You have me oppa." tae says meanwhile snatching popcorn off hope
"I do baby." Yoongi says immediately turning to Jen and nodding at her.
"K see ya later."
"So whats the emergency."
"Well I yolo'd it."
"What?"
"Jungkook replied and it turns out he is the the bunny man."
"HOLY SHIT!"
"Exactly!"
"So your now gonna have a secret affair with him."
"Your so wise."
"Is he ok with it."
"Umm he doesn't know it's me. As in he doesn't know it's me his student."
"Ok so then are you ok with losing your virginity."
"Yes I've been ok with losing it with him since I saw him by those gates."
"Awwwww this is making me feel diabetic where's my pills."
"Back at your apartment waiting for you."
"Oh shut up I already told her not to wait up since I'm staying over."
"Such a good girlfriend."
"Ok let's just go before he gets there."

Me and Jen get in the car and she immediately puts the pedal to the metal.
"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK IS WROMG WITH YOU WELL GET THERE IN TEN MINS ANYWAYS!!!"
"THIS IS FOR MY SHIPPPP!!!!!"
"YOUR BREAKING SO MANY TRAFIC LAWS RIGHT NOW!"
"SHUT UP AND LET ME DRIVE!!!"

Before I could scream anything else the car comes to a stop.
"We're here."
"I'm never driving with you again."
"Oh shut up you know that's a lie."

Yeah I do.

I walked into the house changing out of my normal clothes and putting on some more, lewd clothes.

I wore black lace panties a cropped black jumper and black jean short shorts. I also wore a choker. And even though he can't see me I feel more confident in these.

I know I sound insane acting like this is normal, this being losing my virginity, but I've pictured doing this so many times. I'm pretty sure I know what to do, and if I don't Jeon probably has a good idea on how this works.

I run around lighting a few scented candles and the house now smells like sandalwood. I run to the bedroom I have downstairs and lights so many more candles.

Setting the mood with some dim lighting only for me to see I walk towards the door seeing the headlights outside through the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk up and see him outside through the peep hole.
"Daddy do you have your blindfold on?"
"Yes I do baby."

I open the door slightly and it revealed a hot looking Jungkook. He had a velvety black shirt and black jeans, and a black velvet blindfold.

"Fuck you look hot."
"I bet you do too."

I drag him by his arm inside throwing my arms around his neck, he responds by wrapping his arm around my waist kissing me deeply once again. His hands travel around my body going lower down my back, his hands reach my ass giving it a firm squeeze.

I let out a moan at the amazing feeling him taking this chance to delve into my mouth. I immediately gave way allowing him to dominate me, his tongue ventured every inch of my mouth tasting every part of me. His tongue intertwined with mine letting our saliva fall from the edges of our mouth.

We pull apart leaving saliva strings connected from his lip to mine.
"Let's take this to the bedroom."

I take his hands in mine practically running to the bedroom for sexual relief.

I take both of his hands and shove him into the bed making him fall, he immediately sits up and I go down sitting in his lap. I start grinding downwards onto him.

I start grinding harder looking for more friction as the feeling of his hard on against mine makes my whole body tingle in satisfaction. I start panting next to his ear letting out small frail moans, as he growls lowly hands gripping harshly against my waist pushing me deeper down gaining more friction.

"Fuck." He moans out hands gripping my ass and brings it down.
"Bunny, please."
I say feeling the knot in my stomach form just from this simple action.
"Please what."
He says low voice leaking dominance
"Please....-
He lays me down head going down to my neck sucking marks onto my skin,
-....take me."
—————————-
❤️😅❤️