Sin

Jungkook(POV)
As soon as that holy bell rang I made my way out of that hell hole at lightning speed.

I ran out of the gates and felt-
Liberated.
You know what I feel so liberated that I should have a fucking liberty statue to my name in my garden you know what I need to have that done.

I decided to get to know town a little better since I freshly moved here from America, you know Harvard, I got into my Mercedes and drove away making sure to hold up my middle finger in salute to that bundle of bricks.

I drove around taking note of restaurants and cafes-
Bars.
And that's when I pulled into the more wild side of town, you know the side with strip clubs, drug dealers and pubs.

The difference between pubs and bars to me was that bars are a little more classy you would be able to find wines at bars and cool bartenders that could cook you up an amazing cocktail as well as give you a little show, but with pubs there is no wine no cool bartenders instead alcoholics that need money to buy more alcohol so they get an easy job from a desperate pub owner.

I took notes about the strip clines and noticed no gay ones, so I opened the window and screamed at the direction of the clubs,
"THIS IS A HATE CRIME!!"
I wound the window back up and kept driving until I noticed something,
"Bout time."
I made sure to save the address of my new go to gay club on my phone under the folder of
'Stress relief'

I took a look at the neon signs and the illuminated pictures one of them was a boy with whips and lashes and cuffs and holy shit I need to go change.
"Looks like I'm going out tonight."

~1 hour later~
I rocked up to the club in my newish black Bugatti immediately catching the eye of the public and the staff,
I parked in the V.I.P section and got out wearing a black silk shirt that was tucked into skin tight black jeans. I knew I was looking fine that was the whole point.

I walked up to the entrance immediately being treated like royalty, the staff were at my feet and i well, stepped on them. I looked around while I walked up to the V.I.P booth and saw that the people of the club were cheering loudly screaming,
"SIN!"
"SIN!"
"SIN!"
I didn't know who or what this 'sin' is so I made a c'mere notion with my fingers to one of the staff members,
"Yes sir."
"Who is this 'sin'?"
"Sin is one of our finest entertainers, he is wanted vastly."
"Hmm ok is he gonna be preforming right now?"
"Yes."
"Thank you."
"Your welcome sir."
I watched the stage as the curtains were pulled back and a long platinum pole was revealed, under the pole stood a short but well built male he was wearing a devil mask actually no, more like a succubus mask and had a long red devil talk hanging from the black panties he wore.
He had red devil horns on his head and red lipstick on his plump lips, he wore a chocker and a harness looking thing around his body. He had his pink perky nipples on show and a small heart tattoo on his hip, he also had such a familiar smirk painted across his mostly hidden face.

I sat up properly and watched as he held the pole tightly, and then the music started playing.
'To my bed by Chris brown'
He swung around the pole and then turned upside down only connected to the pole by his thic thighs, he then brought himself up holding onto the pole again and letting go his thighs and he climbed up higher by wrapping his leg around the pole., until he was at the top where he spiralled down. Once he got to the bottom he dropped to the floor sticking his peachy ass out on time with the beat of the song he then shot up and started doing body roles along with the song, that's when I finally noticed the burning sensation in my eyes I didn't blink once I was just so mesmerised and by my tent I must've been very 'excited' to.

I motioned for the staff member to come here again,
"Is he booked."
"Fully."
"How much did people pay for him."
"$100+ sir."
"I'll pay $10000 for him for the whole night."
"Ok sir."
I watched as he canceled all the bookings from his iPad I saw as the people were told about their booking and how they were given cheap wine as return which they accepted and walked away with.

I saw how one of the staff member told son about me and he looked into my direction and winked smiling.

I thanked god taht I was wearing a mask that I had put one on during the walk into the booth, he was a demon and I was raven.

I saw as he walked off the stage how his lite heart tattoo was beautiful and sexy at the same time,

I know I just met him and all but something about him seemed familiar I just couldn't put my finger in it

——————————
Hey boiiiissss
If I ever get a tattoo it would be that on either my wrist or ankle or I would get matching tattoos with someone-
Mayo you up for it?
But anyways OMFG I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUST SO MUCH I MEAN I LOY STARTED THIS BOOK I WEEK AGO AND IT ALREADY HAS 400 FRICKEN VIEWS I MEAN WHAAAAAATTTTT IS THIS SORCERY!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL DO MUCH YOU GUYS MEAN SOO MUCH TO ME LIKE I CANT EVEN!! ILL SEE YOU LOVELY PEOPLE NEXT CHAPTER!!
MUAH~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(Kookie for mayo, this is our book so don't be surprised to see a kookie for you every chapter k?!?
But OMG DO YOU SEE THIS LIKE THIS BOOK IS MY MOST POPULAR BOOK EVER IM DYING LIKE AGGHHHHHHH YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID THAT AN INSTAGRAM BOOK WOULD BE GOOD SO AS SOON AS I FINISH ONE OF MY BOOKS ILL WRITE AN INSTAGRAM ONE K?
SEE YOU SOON IMMA SPAM YOU ON SKYPE SOOO HAHAHAHHAH!!!
LOVEEEE YOUUUUUU~❤️❤️❤️❤️)