May and Jen

Jungkook(POV)
Last night was amazing, sin was amazing. He danced in that pole just for my whole saying provocative things and he even gave me his number while saying,
'I really like you, your the only man who hasn't tried to touch me while we're alone.'
He then took my arm and wrote his number in the tiniest writing along my veins.

While I was driving home I got a call from one of my college friends, I had a sports car, a fancy car so I could talk to her while talking to her While driving, the car speaker would put her on and yeah, look I don't know how it works ok it just does! I'm a sex ed teacher not an engineer,
"HEYYYYY KOOOK!!"
"Hey May."
"So hows Seoul?!?"
"Good."
"Don't good me Jeon have you met someone yet?"
"I went to a strip club and-
"OMG YOU WENT THERE TO GET A JOB NOT SPEND YOUR NON EXISTENT MONEY PABO!"
"RELAX MAY! I have a goddamn job."
"Phew what is it."
"A teacher."
"Omg really Jeon!? Have your parents disowned you yet."
"Oh shut up."
"You have no right to say that kook I mean I'm a doctor."
"What else would you be miss maths extension."
"Oh shut up."
"Hahahahaha regret calling me yet?"
"No I wanna know what you were saying earlier what happened at the club?"
"Well there was a boy and he is the best entertainer there-
"What was his stage name?"
"Sin."
"DAYMMMMM!!"
"Omg keep your non existent dick in your pants."
"OMG THIS IS A HATE CRIME YOUR BULLYING MY FOR BEING LES!!!"
"Omg I'm gay why would I bully you!"
"Well you gays are far more privileged than us lesbians, i mean I goes like this,
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual, queer. THERE ARE LITERALLY TWO WORDS FOR GAY IN THERE!"
"Well lesbian goes first!"
"THATS NOT AS GOOD AS HAVING TWO WORDS FOR WHAT YOU ARE IN THE RAINBOW THAT RUNS MY LIFE!"
"Omg just let me finish my story."
"Fine."
"So sin right I paid for him like a lot for him and I had him for the night-
"Omg you banged him really kook you don't know what kind of STD's He has I mean he is a stripper."
"He is a virgin-
"YOU TOOK THE BOYS V-CARD!"
"NO OMG NO!! He just privately danced for me and then gave me his number."
"Oh ok good boy kook. Wait are you gonna call him."
"I mean yeah."
"AWWW I SHIP YOU TWO!"
"Oh my god , just stop you ship me with everyone."
"Yeah I need to keep my dreams alive."
"And what would those dreams be?"
"Becoming an Aunty."
"OMG MAY IM TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!!"
"Calm your non existent tits kook!"
"Ugh do you need anything else or are you done?"
"Oh yeah what type of teacher are you?"
" why did you have to ask, I'm the sex ed teacher."
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH WOOOOOOOOW KOOK YOU REALLY DID IT THIS TIME YOUR DEFINITY AN ORPHAN NOW!!!"
"Shut up!"
"OMG I BET YOU GOT HORNY FOR A STUDENT TOO!!"
"Huh what would make you think that! Hahahahah ha ha ha."
"OMG KOOK YOU DIDNT!"
"What nooo i wouldnt do pshhh, your funny!"
"What's his name."
"Park jimin."
"Omg ok I'm not mad."
"Your not? Why?"
"Cause Jeon jimin sounds pretty damn good."
"OH FUCK OFF."
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAH I BET YOU WANNA BEND HIM OVER YOUR DESK AND FUCK HIM UNTILL THE COPS COME!!!"
"OMG I SWEAE TO GO-
"BYEEE KOOOOOK!!!"

"She seriously hung up."
I continued to drive wondering about the real reason she called, she only calls if she wants something and maybe she got that something and I just didn't know it.

Jimin(POV)
I just got home from my job and was completely spent I couldn't even be bothered eating so I called for some s.n.s. Sister needs sister.
"JENNN!!"
"Yes boo."
"I'm hungry!"
"Tough day?"
"Yah!"
"Ok what ya want Asian or comfort."
"You know Asian is my comfort."
"Thai it is!"
"Thank you booo."
"No problem sis, don't hang up talk to me while I'm getting the stuff the line is always so long!"
"Ok gurl."
"So how was school."
"I have the hottest sex ed teacher ever! You would know if you came today."
"I'm sorry I was picking up my friend from the airport."
"What's her name again, sauce? What kinda name is that!?"
"No her name is May where'd ya get sauce from?"
"Well May is like Mayo and mayo is the short form of mayonnaise and mayonnaise  is a sauce."
"You know you could associate May with the month and the season."
"I'm hungry shut up and get me food."
"Omg your lucky I'm your bff ."
"Sf, sister forever!"
"No that role is reserved for may."
"Huh how could y-
"BYE BOO!"

ARGH SHE HANG UP THIS LITTLE DODGY GIRL!! AND SHE WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD ME NOT TO HANG UP TOO!! I knew she was fake! But as long as she get me food we're good!
——————————————-
HEY BOIIISSSSSS I JUST GOT INSPIRED WHILE TALKING YO MY BOO MAYO AND SO THATS WHERE THIS CAME FROM!
HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ITS BORING BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL HOPEFULLY BE SPICY SO PLEASE TRY N STICK AROUND!!
I LOVE YOU ALLL
MUAH~❤️❤️
From you jamless author~❤️❤️❤️💜

(Kookie for mayo, hey hope it turned out good OMG THIS BETTER BE LIKE WHAT YOU IMAGINED CAUSE IF NOT THAN I HAVE TO RE DO IT, THIS HAS TO BE PERFECT!BUT ANYWAY LOVEEE YOUUU BOOOOOOOOOOO HIPE YOU LIKED IT ACTUALLY NO YOU HAVE TO HAVE LOVED IT!!) and here are heart for you~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️times this by ten million and that how much i love you bye boo)