Personal game

Jimin(POV)
I brought May, Jen and Jungkook into the house and seated them on the living room couch,
"So what did ya get?" I said trying to clear the tension
"Umm like 2 types of noodles,2 types of rice and some random entree that they said was good."
"Cool." I said folding my lips in
And here's the awkward silence returned from the dead back to haunt me. May then stomped on Jungkook foot and whispered something in his ear he then nodded and turned to me,
"Uh listen Jimin since well it seems like we're going to see a lot more of each other out of school, I want to just say that when we aren't in school we can forget about me being your teacher and you being my student. So uh I, no let's start a new hi my names Jungkook, but you can just call me Kook if that's better!"
He gave me his hand and had a cute little bunny smile on while his eyes crinkled, I felt my heart skip a beat as I extended my hand and smiled back,
"Hi mr je- Jungkook- Uh Kook my names Jimin but you can call me your's if you want." I say with a wink, I smirk at his reaction, eyes going wide and mouth falling open!
"Well you asked for this Kook now little Jiminie is showing his true colours!" Jen said laughing while bending over holding onto may as they both we're laughing so hard I wouldn't be surprised if they fell off the couch!
"Uh well I guess I'll have to deal with it, not that'll be a problem." Jungkook said with a wink making me widen my eyes.
"OMG I SHIP!" May said standing shortly followed by Jen as they fangirled
"Ok well I'm hungry so get me them noodles before I impale you with these chopsticks!"
I said while clicking the tips of the chopsticks together earning a low deep sexy chuckle from jung-fucking-cock.
"Roger that sir!" May said saluting and then I started laughing while screaming
"JUST GO!"

Soon the food was placed on the table with cutleries and plates set up, I had a very small house so I just had a four seater table,
JK        JM
——————
M       JEN
we sat down me next to Jungkook, me facing Jen and Jen next to May.

I stuck my fork into the noodles and then my spoon into the rice as everyone else did the same, dinner ended out good me and Jungkook had a bet that was one of my personal favourite games, we all had 1/4 of each dish but still it wasn't that filling.

We sat down back at the living room on my black couch while watching some random movie, me and Jungkook actually got pretty close so I ended up laying on his thigh and he didn't seem fazed. May and Jen were cuddling up against the couch as they secretly looked at me and Jungkook and squealed.

Suddenly Jen stood up making everyone look at her,
"Let's play a game!"
"I'm too comfortable to move!" I said cuddling up against Jungkook some more which he just smirked at, suddenly I was hoisted up and my head was lying against jungkooks pecs and I would be lying if I said that I wouldn't like to see what they looked like with this cloth taken off.

Then two very strong arms pulled me away from my thoughts as they squeezed my waist,
"I'm too comfortable to move too!" Jungkook said smirking
"Oh shut your horny asses up you can fuck plenty when break comes!" Jen yelled
"That's illegal." I said
Jen then gave me a look like
Since when did you care about illegal?
And I sighed while getting up and I'm pretty sure I heard a groan from Jungkook.

"What should we play then, and I'm not playing mums and dads!" I said pointing my finger up at Jen
"I'll be your daddy." Jungkook said wrapping his arms around my waist again
"Omg ok I call this off you two have to stop playing this game!" May said standing up
"But over dinner Jimin said that first one to give in will owe the other something!" Jungkook said rubbing his temples

Give into what you may ask, well over dinner I set up a bet with Jungkook based off of our flirting habits that of one of us stopped overly flirting with the other than that one would owe the other something for stopping m-the game.

"Well I call this game off! And since I'm older than you both you have to listen to me!" May said looking triumphant
"Fine but what game are we playing you still haven't answered my question!" I said feeling a bit annoyed that my personal game ended.
"Let's play truth or dare, but whenever it's your turn you have to take a swig!"
Jen said jumping up and down
"You have alcohol here!" Jungkook said looking at me
"It's how I get my homework done."
"Wow it's how I get most things done." Jungkook said
"Ok imma be back get in a circle y'all!" Jen said before leaving to my pantry

We were sitting in a circle, I was next to Jungkook Jen was on my other side and May was on her other side next to Jungkook.

Jen then took the bottle and spun it and it landed on me, sometimes I think god hates me...

"Truth or dare."
"Dare."
————————————————
HEYOOOO PEOPLE HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I GAVE A TINY BIT OF JIKOOK BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS FAKE JIKOOK, STAGED I TELL YOU! AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY IM DEPRESSED ANSWER IS I MAKE MYSELF DEPRESSED OVER TINY LITTLE THING LIKE WONDERING,
WHEN BTS BECOMES FORTY WILL THEY RETIRE WILL THEY NEVER APPEAR AGAIN ILL ONLY BE THRI- OOPS ALMOST GAVE MY AGE AWAY ACTUALLY IF YOU CAN DO BASIC MATH I KINDA TOLD YOU A FEW CHAPTERS AGO BUT YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW IT!

SO IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE KNOW YOUR ONE OF THE ONLY REASONS I WAKE UP IN THE MORNINGS!
ANYWAYS I LIVE AND LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!
Your jamless author~❤️❤️❤️❤️💜

(Kookie for mayo~
Hey hoe hows it goingggggggg! Hope you liked this chapter, guess next chapter is gonna be well interesting also WE HIT 1K VIEWS LIKE OMFG I CANT BREATH AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
PEOPLE ACTUALLY TEAD OUR BOOK LIKE REAL PEOPLE THANK YOU FOR JUST EXISTING I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MESSAGE ME BACK ON SKYPE OK?!?!?!?
I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU! BYE BIATCH!~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)