Truth or Dare(part 4)

Author(POV)
"No no no no no, that would I can't I Uh- Fine."
Jimin said hanging his head down low
"Good now the closet is over there get your asses inside."
Jen said grabbing jimin and Jungkook by the arm and pulling them towards the closet.
"Have fun and make me tons of nephews and nieces." She finally said throwing them in.

"Umm I think if we just stay in here for seven minutes it'll be good." Jimin said trying to hide his blush, but Jungkook saw it and decided to play a little game.
"I don't think it will." Jungkook stated holding onto jimins chin making him look up
"What do you mean."
"I don't think that- Jungkook snakes his hand around his waist pulling him closer- doing nothing will be sufficient, I mean why waste the opportunity."
"Jungkook."

As Jungkook leant in to jimin still holding his chin jimin looked into jungkooks eyes lustfully. They slowly close their eyes as their lips meet, they kiss each other moulding their lips together, Jungkook pulled jimins body in closer and jimin tip toed to try and match Jungkooks height, jimin places his hands on jungkooks shoulders and pulled the older in further.

The kiss then turned into a heated make out and jimin and Jungkook we're now buzzing with anticipation. Jungkook reaches his hand down and tugged on his jumper making jimin realise what he wanted, they pulled apart and jimin raced to remove Jungkook shirt. He then pulled the shirt over the teachers head and pulled him back into the make out session, jimin pulled away for air while Jungkook went down to jimin's jaw and neck leaving a trail of red and purple marks against the pure untainted skin.

Jungkook then pulled away looking at the masterpiece he had made on the youngers body only to be pulled back into the kiss by jimins small and desperate hands.

They continued making out hands exploring each other's body as silent pleads for more contact were made.

Jungkook slipped his hand under jimins shirt and started caressing and messaging his nipple making the younger release loud moans into the kiss they shared.

Jungkook pulled away and went back down to jimins neck sucking more marks onto the skin,
"You love the way I touch you right Jimin, you only make these sounds for me don't you baby boy."

Jungkook said in a low tone practically oozing dominance, jimin just shuddered at his words and continued moaning at the feeling of jungkooks lips on his body. Jungkook then moved his hands from he smaller's nipple and made his way down to the students ass squeezing it roughly.
"I asked you a question didn't I Jimin?"

Jungkook said lowly lips grazing over the other boys skin,
"Only you make me feel this way Mr Jeon only you."
Jimin said voice leaking submission.
"Jimin say that again call me Mr Jeon again."
Jungkook said leaning into the boys ear, lips slightly grazing it.

"Mr Jeon!"
Jimin squeaked out feeling Jungkook's touches sending electric shocks through his veins.

"Jimin."
Jungkook said pulling off slightly from jimins skin, but leaving his lips millimetres away. Jimin hummed in response unable to speak properly, the heavy breaths blocking his vocal chords from being used.

"7 minutes is up." Jungkook then completely pulled away and opened the door stepping one foot out and leaving, but not before turning around and winking at the boy leaving the closet with a still flustered Jimin inside.

Stepping outside Jimin fixed his hair while chuckling breathlessly as he looked at Jungkook who was now sitting down with Jen and may blushing cutely while playing his signature bunny smile on his lips.
"I swear this boy is going to be the death of me."

Jimin said as he walked back to the group eyes focused on Jungkook as he caught the olders wink making sure that this time...
...he returned it.
————————————
Hey I know that I am not good at trying to update at all but I was having serious writers block but I have a theory on why!