~Why now...~

Freddy POV

I was outside now looking around.
"Mmm... We have it planned for a week now... So it well be in a week or so"
"Dad!"
"Huh?" I turn to see Felix. "Yes Felix?"
"Wanna play catch!?"
"Sure"
"Yay!" Felix ran inside to get a ball then he ran back outside. I smiled to him then we started to play catch. He looks very happy and I'm glad he's happy.
"Heh you're just like pa... Always energetic... At times"
"Hehe"
"Yep just like him" I looked inside to see Foxy in there running around a bit... He's too cute... He looked over and waved. I smiled and waved back.

Foxy POV

My tail wagged. Cap'n and Felix look like they are having fun... I'll go join them.
I walked outside but stopped... This scent... N-no... Please... Why now... I started to shake.
"! Foxy" Freddy ran to me. "You ok?... You're shaking..."
"W-why now..."
"? Why now what?" I was shaking too much. "Felix let's go inside now"
"Ok dad" Freddy picked me up then he walked inside with Felix then he shut the door. Felix went to his room.
"Foxy?... What's wrong?" I just whimpered. "Foxy... Please tell me what's wrong"
"It's him... Aye can smell him..."
"Him? Who's him?..."

"M-my dad"

(Thun Thun THUNNNNNN
IDK-)

"Your dad?... Wait... You mean the one that used to hurt you?"
"A-aye..." What does be want?... To hurt my friends?...
"Wait... Do you think he was the one who hurt Fred?"
"No it wasn't him... Fred didn't have my dad's scent... He had someone else's... But aye don't know who... ! H-he's near..."
"Shh... I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you... I'll be here to protect you"

"Hey... Did you guys see that fox outside?"
"Goldie! I need your help to make sure that fox doesn't hurt anyone... He's bad news..."
"Yea something about him seems... Off..."

I don't wanna be here!... I just want him gone! With no troubles!... He's always like this... Why...

I guess Freddy saw how much I was shaking.
"Foxy... You can go to Felix if you want"
"B-but aye don't w-want to leave ye a-alone..."
"... Ok Foxy... You can do what you want... But I'll make sure you all are safe..."

"Hey... He's not outsid-" right next to Goldie he just jumped through the window. "What the fucking hell!"

"Out of my way golden bear! I'm not here for you... I'm here for my son..." I was shaking more
"If you wanna get to him... You have to get pass me first... Old man..."
"Old man?... Ha! Now that's a laugh..."
"Tell me... Did you hurt a light brown bear at all?"
"I didn't hurt a light brown bear... I just came to town... After sending Felix... I mean Foxy that message I started to get my things ready to come here... And oh my... My son... Is dating a guy?... Who knew that he well get a lover... He's always been too shy to talk to anyone..."
"Yes I know he is shy... But it's who he is... And I love Foxy for who he is..."
"Ew... Whatever... I'll get rid of you... Then I'll take my son back... Because... WE HAVE SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON!" He started to twitch.
"Good luck with that..."

End of chapter because MUAHAHAHA
Also the stories may be updated at night or afternoon. Well from my time because online classes just started... UUUGGGHHH