~What the HELL is going on!?!~

DON'T WORRY ALL I'M ALIVE

ON WITH THE STORY!

Foxy POV

It's been 2 hours... Mango and I started to look for Cap'n and Goldie. I'm worried about both of them!
"Foxy don't worry we will find them"
"Aye..." I was holding onto Freddy's hat and my ears and tail were down too... I'm worried... We been looking for a while now but nothing. I tired following their scent but their scent is everywhere! So I can't follow it... We also can't find Fred anywhere.
"We can't find them at all" Toy Bonnie told us, "and Toy Chica doesn't want to help" ... Did she know where they are?... I don't know... I just want them back...

Freddy POV

I started to wake up
"Ow... My head..." I looked around to just see Goldie... "Goldie? Where are we?"
"Don't know..."
"Can't you just teleport out?"
"Tried" that's bullshit... We don't know where we are and we can't get out... Ughhhh...
"Alright..." I saw someone else... But I couldn't move because I was chained up... Now I remember! Fred fucking hit us behind the head! I started to growl that bitch! Now what does he want!... ! He better not hurt Foxy! Or anyone! I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM IF HE DOES! Especially IF HE HURTS MY FOX!
"Freddy yet again... Your eyes are red"
"I don't give a shit! If they hurt anyone I'll kill them both!" I heard a door open and looked to see Fred...
"You will kill your our brother Freddy?"
"Yes... And I hear will not hesitate... If you hurt ANYONE! I will kill you!" Guess all this yelling... I started to glitch.
"... How long will it take to break you Fazbear?"
"Huh?.." Then that bunny I saw walked in, "break me? What the hell do you mean!?!"
"Like... We hurt your fox and see how much you can see of it... And how long it will take you to do anything to protect him"
"If you lay one fucking of your rusty, crusty, dusty, musty fingers on him I'LL FUCKING END YOU!"
"Ow.. That hurt my feelings because my fingers are clean.
"Heh... Sure they are... I bet you put them up Fred's dirty ass" Now this bunny pissed off at me... Like I care

(Good job Freddy good jobb)

"I'm not even dating your brother! He works with me you fucking pervert"
"Hey... At least I know I'm a pervert and my boyfriend is find with it... And I get to hear his lovely screams too"
"Stop being fucking weird Freddy!" That was Goldie...
"I'm always weird tho..." Fred and the bunny left, "uncomfortableeee bitches!" I turn to Goldie "Alright who is that bunny?" Goldie sighed.
"His name is Shadow Bonnie... I really don't like him and he hates us for an unknown reason... I wish I knew but I don't... And he is evil" evil huh... Whatever...
"Also... It sound like someone else is in here..."
"Now that you said that... It does"

It was quite but we did hear others chains even though Goldie and I were not moving.
"Who is there?" Goldie was looking around.
"H-help... I-it's dark in here... A-and cold..." Goldie looked shocked?
"Goldie?"
"This voice... Sounds familiar to me..."
... Come to think of it... Goldie did know a lot of people.
"Get moving" that was the bunny I mean Shadow Bonniw talking... Chains again.

Next think I know it I see another bunng but a yellow one... I looked back to Goldie and he waa shocked? Happy? Upset? BITCH WHAT YOUR FEELINGSSS!?!
"S-Spring?..." Bitch IT'S ALMOST WINTERRR!!!

(Freddy has no idea what happening)

"... Alright Goldie... Fredbear... You can have you precious bunny by you as long as you promise not to escape" Shadow Bonnie said holding the other bunny.
"... Not like I can do anything..."
"Fair point"

Shadow Bonnie drop the other bunny by Goldie...

Who is this?

And how does Goldie know this bunny...

WHAT IS THIS BUNNY NAME!?!?!?

First thing Goldie made it the bunny was alive

"Thank god he is alive"

"Who is that Goldie?"
"Huh? Oh my good friend... SpringBonnie"

So many Bonnies!!!

Goldie take about him for HOURSSSSSS

KILL ME NOW PLEASE! WAIT.... NO I HAVE TO STAY FOR MY FOXXX.
SpringBonnie ,I'm guessing, started to wake up which made Goldie smile...

I haven't seen Goldie this happy before in years...

Which I'm glad someone makes Goldie happy

TIME SKIP BECAUSE WHO CARESSS

NAHH JKKK

MAYBEEEEE

"W-wait... F-Fred?"
"Yep... It's me Spring" they both hugged each other... They werw happy
"Goldie have a crushhhhh?~"
"SHUT UP FREDDY!"
"Goldie?..."
"Oh... Spring... That's the name I go by now... S-sorry"
"No it's ok! I'll get used to it!" They hugged again.

(Isn't that just lovely)

The we all a light on the wall it was a screen?
"Now you 3... Moslty Freddy enjoy the show" only Shadow Bonnie was there... But where is Fred?...

End of chapter >:D

Chica: ANOTHER SHIP! WHERE IS ITTTT

ME: CHICA LEAVE NOW!

FOXY: Viper lad! Where is cap'n! Ye should know!

ME: I KNOW NOTHINGGG *YEETS OUT THE WINDOW*