~Hehe~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

100% not sorry

This chapter well have Sexual parts if you don't like don't read

Freddy POV

I was sitting on the bed thinking. What to do? What to do?... Mmm. I saw Foxy walked in the room.
"Hey Foxy"
"? Ahoy cap'n!" He sat down by me. I saw he was blushing.
"What's with the blushing?"
"Well... Aye wanted to ask ye something..."
"And that is?"
"Well ye... Um..." He was blushing dark red. "F..."
"?..."
"... Fuck me?..." I blushed.
"Ah... So this time you're asking me huh?~" he covers his face blushing. "It's cute" I moved away his paws. "Of course~" I kissed Foxy and he kisses back. I pushed Foxy down the bed and smirked. He blushed more and my tail wagged. I kissed his neck and he blushed more.
"Cap'n..." I smiled and put my paw in Foxy's pant.
"Heh~" he was blushing a lot. "You ready Foxy?~"
"A-aye"
"Ok~" I got up and got undressed and undressed Foxy. He was a blushing mess and I smirk to him. "Mine~" he kissed me and I kissed back. "I have a questions baby~"
"A-aye?" He was blushing.
"Ride~" he blushes more. I smirk to him again.

Foxy POV

I was blushing a lot. Freddy sat down then he sat me down. I push myself down to Freddy's dick and blushed.
"Hehe... Just relax ok?"
"O-ok..." I was blushing a lot and soon started to move. Freddy blush too and moan a bit. I was moaning too as I was riding Freddy.
"Ah~" Freddy kissed me and I kissed back. Freddy stuck his tongue on my mouth. I was a blushing mess like always. I felt Freddy pull my tail.
"Mm~" I kept on moving up and down.
"... Shit~" Freddy started to thrust too and I blushed more.
"C-cap'n..." Freddy smirk more and I felt him push me down on my back and he started to thrust more. I blushed more and moan out.
"Hehe~"
"A-ahhh~" he started to thrust harder and faster. "C-cap'n~" I was moaning out loud.
"Like that?~"
"A-aye..." Freddy bitten my neck and he was thrusting. I blushed even more. I looked at Freddy blushing and my tail wagged. He kept thrusting. "C-cap'n... Aye..." He pulled my tail as he kept thrusting. Freddy cum inside me but he kept thrusting.
"Ahh!" I cummed too all over his chest and mine while he kept thrusting doing deeper. I stuck my tongue out as Freddy stop thrusting. He looks at me blushing and I was blushing too.
"Hehe~" Freddy pulled out of me and he laid me down. I was blushing more. He laid down by me and he hugs me. I was breathing heavy.
"Aye love ye cap'n" I hugged back
"I love you too babe" he kissed me and I kissed back

End of chapter