~Just a day~

Ok SO! The video that is with this chapter is well my MOST recent video I literally just posted it today! That is more of just a Gacha Life Sing Battle! Yeaaa! Also shows how the animatronics look like in this story of my AU and their AU names too so yeaa

Freddy POV

I woke up... Ugh... I saw that I was still in the cove... Sleeping on the floor was not good... Mm... I got dressed and put a blanket over Foxy picked him up and walked to over room. I laid him down in the bed... Mmm I changed Foxy too then walked out of the room to the kitchen.
"Geez Freddy you look tried..."
"Well... Sleeping on the floor wasn't a good idea for me Chica..."
"You gonna make your self some coffee or what?"
"Yea I am..." I walked over to the coffee and got everything to make coffee.

"Also... You and Foxy are loud Freddy" . . . Shit...

Small back story Chica POV

"MMMYYY SHIP!!"

"Why are they so fucking loud!!"

"SHUT UP BONNIE!!!"

End of that and Back to Freddy POV

"So that happened... Ok"
"Yea... Bonnie was mad but eehh"
"Feel like he's gonna yell at me when he sees me.."
"Maybe??? Anyways where's Foxy?"
"Asleep"
"Ooohhh oo-"

"FREDDY! CAN'T YOU BE QUITE WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING FOXY!"
"Well I wasn't the one screaming!... I may him scream"
"STILL!" I started to make my coffee...
"Fine... I'll try... But no promises"
"Thank- wait!" I walked over to the table with my coffee... Come to think of it... Maybe we should start planning the wedding?... Yea we should do that! But first gonna check up on Foxy, Felix, then Fred... Geez...

(All F'sss)

I walked to the room to see Foxy still asleep... He's so cute I walked to Felix's room to see him playing with a doll. They both good. I walked to the room where Fred is and opened the door to see Toy Bonnie in there.
"Toy Bonnie? What are you going here?"
"Huh?" He looks at me, "oh... I'm just worried about Fred... It has been some time and he still hasn't woke up..."
"Well... Yea Goldie say it may take a while for him to wake up"
"I know..." I wonder...
"Do you like him?" Toy Bonnie blushed.
"Y-yes..."
"Even after what he did?"
"... Yes... I know he isn't a bad person... I mean Toy Chica was liked him before but then she changed after she started to befriend Mangle"
"Mmm... Then maybe you can help him?... I can't... I already have my paws full with other stuff,
"Yea! Don't worry! I'll help him the best I can!" He smiles so I smiled back.
"Well... Cya later"
"Byee"

I walked out of the room... Yea I think Fred is in good paws... Now... To plan stuff... Should I wake Foxy up?... MMMMM

Nahhhhhhhh besides I'll just be in the room anyways.

I walked back to the room and got out of paper and started to write down some ideas. I do know Chica well want some kind of gayness around... Maybe the gay pride flag? YEA!

(I wish I had my pride flag! Haha-)

... Maybe we should also put Foxy's pride flag too... He well enjoy that yeaa!

End of chapter
Weeee