~Teaching~

Freddy POV

I was sitting down looking around. Then Foxy walked to me and he was holding Felix.
"Cap'n?"
"Yes?" I looked at Foxy and he sat by me.
"We wanna help me teach Felix? Like how to walk?"
"Sure babe" I got up and helped Foxy up. "Where do we go? Wanna go outside?"
"Sure!" We walked outside. Foxy was holding Felix but being carefully with his hook. We walkes over by a tree and sat down. Foxy put Felix down. "Ok... Aye don't want to hurt him with my hook so can ye do it cap'n?"
"Ok babe" I walked to Felix and graded both of his paw to stand him up.
"Gah" I smiled and so did Foxy.

Foxy POV

Cap'n started slowing walking with Felix. I smiled and so did Freddy. Felix looked up at Freddy.
"P-pa?" Freddy looked shocked.
"Yes... I'm pa" Freddy smiles. Then Felix looked at me.
"Pa-pa... Papa?" My tail wagged.
"Aye!"

(Xlzbcidbtuf too cute)

"Alright Felix go walk to papa" Felix walked a bit but fell. Freddy helped him back up.
"He's learning cap'nnn"
"I know babe, I know"

Felix kept on trying to walk to me and after a bit he made it and I hugged him.
"Aye do proud on ye Felix"
"It's getting late Foxy... Let's go inside"
"Aye" I got up and holded on to Felix's paw and walked inside.
"He walksss sovnfifmrojr"
"I mean we have been teaching him Chica"
"He's growing up so fastt"
"We know... Come to think of it Chica have you seen Goldie around?"
"No I haven't Freddy... I think he may be with Springtrap... Goldie has changed a bit after he started hanging out with Springtrap"
"They have a history together Chica... That's why"

I picked up Felix.
"Cap'n... Felix is falling asleep"
"Then let's take him to bed" Freddy walked and I followed him.
"Um cap'n?"
"Yes?"
"W-when do ye think we can start planning... Ye know for the wedding."

Freddy POV

I blushed.
"W-we can start now? I don't know" Foxy smiled.
"Aye want to start when we both ready!" Foxy put Felix down in his bed.
"So do I Foxy" I graded Foxy and pulled him into bed and cuddled with him. He was blushing of course.
"A-are we g-gonna?"
"No... Don't want to wake up Felix now do we?~"
"Why ye always like this?"
"Because! It's who I am!" I kissed Foxy's cheek, "besides you love me anyway"
"If age didn't love ye... Why would aye date ye?"
"Eh?"
"But aye do love ye cap'n! Aye love ye a lot!" Foxy kissed my cheek and I smiled.
"I love you too Foxy"
"Yay!" I looked at Foxy and put my paw on his cheek. He blushes a bit.
"Heh I will always love you Foxy. And protect you... Even more now that we have Felix. I love the both of you and will protect you guys" I hugged Foxy. "For as long as I can"
"And aye will do the same thing cap'n!"
"Heh suree"
". . . . . . Aye not that weak!"

End of chapter