~This is my fox~

Online classes SUCKKKK

ON WITH THE STORY!

Freddy POV

I'm not letting this man get near my fox! He's not gonna take him... And he's not gonna hurt him...
"I think you should leave now... Before you get hurt grandpa..."
"You think you scare me bear?... Oh your eyes are red... And also... I'm not going anywhere..."
"Then if you want it that way... I'll just kill you? Yea... Kill..."
"C-cap'n..." But Foxy is here... He knows I kill... But he never saw me do it... Geez... What now?... Ugh... I have to think of something! Anything!... Wait... Goldie can take Foxy out of here...
"Goldie!?"
"Yea?"
"Take Foxy out of here! This bitch man is after him"
"BITCH! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BITCH!?"
"Please Goldie..."
"Ok" Goldie teleported away with Foxy... Great...

Now I can do what I want now... Kill... Yes...
"Where did he go?!"
"Ha... You think I know? I just told him to get Foxy out of here... And he did... Which means..." I walked towards the guy. "I can do whatEVER! I want... Foxy is not here to see and that is all that matters... It doesn't matter how I kill you! Just matter if I do! And to make sure my fox doesn't see it!"
"You fucking psychopath"
"Psychopath?... No... I rather be calles a yandere! But like this... Yea I'm a bit of a psychopath... And I enjoy it! Nothing is better than getting Revenge on the ones who hurt my fox... Well... One thing is better... When I'm alone with my fox~"
"Ew... I don't need to fucking know that"
"Well... Too late... I already said it... Besides... If you are his 'dad' shouldn't you be happy that he is with someone?"
"As if! He's always been a fucking mistake!"
"Ok... Now I can see why Foxy is so shy and scared... You hurt him... Didn't you?..."
"And he well deserved it"

He did not... The one people who deserved pain are people like him!... And I guess people like me too... But I don't care! I'll take all the pain for Foxy! So he doesn't have to go through this again! So he can be happy!

"I just want Foxy to be happy... And if getting rid of you makes him happy... Then... I'll do it!"

I took out my knife but this bitch started to fight back.
"Like I'm gonna let you kill me that easy!"
"Haha- I LIKE A CHALLENGE!" He's human! This well be easy... Or maybe... He's not human... Who cares! Imma kill him! I pulled my arm away with the knife and stab the guy in his stomach. "Ah... So no challenge?..."
"Fucking bitch... I hope you rot in hell..."
"Not the first time someone told me that... Tell me something new...... No too late you're died"
Why can I even find a challenge... But it doesn't matter... Foxy is safe now...
"I well not let anyone hurt my fox... Not while I'm here... No one well hurt him..."

End of chapter because Freddy is crazy and I have no more ideas for this chapter and I'm tried