-Back off-

Foxy POV

I put my pants back on and I looked over to Freddy. I walked to the door then Freddy grad my wrists again.
"W-what?" He just smirk and he started to lick my neck, "w-what are ye doing?"
"Me? Oh nothing~" he bites down on my sweet spot. And I just bite down my bottom lip while blushing. He soon stop leaving the spot purple.
"W-what was that for?" Freddy just stayed quite then he let's go of me.
"Let's go..." He looks sad? We walked out good thing no one is around. We started to walk to the door but then someone grad my paw pulling me back making me yelp. Freddy already has the door open then he turns around. I saw a guy was holding my paw.

Freddy POV

Who the hell is this guy?...
"Huh... Do you mind letting him go?" Foxy was shaking...
"How can I? I saw the purple mark on his neck! And he also looks so helpless around you! You probably rape him!" Rape? Really?... Wow
"It's not call rape if he enjoys it~" I smirk to Foxy and he just blushes more.
"But that's still bad! What if he doesn't want to?" I walk over and took Foxy out of his guy's hands and kept Foxy close to me. I don't like this guy was holding Foxy's paw... Only I can go that! Next I was holding a knife to this guy's throat and my eyes were red.
"C-cap'n?"
"Now you listen here you little bitch... This gym has no carmers, no security, amd besides the owner is a... Friend of mine so nothing can happened to me... Now if you ever touch MY boyfriend again I'll kill ya ok?" He guy backed off and he nodded. "Good" I walked out with Foxy. After a while I let go of Foxy's paw staying quite.
"D-did ye mean it?"
"Mean what?"
"Me being your boyfriend?"
"... No" Foxy's ears lower.
"O-oh... Ok but ye-"
"Just because I do this like that doesn't mean I like you Foxy!" I walked away... I felt back... I do like Foxy but really who will date me? Foxy followed me but slowly his ears and tail were down... I can tell he was still tried from working out and the other thing... I stop walking and look at Foxy... "How about I just pick you up because you look tried still" Foxy looked away. I sigh. "Look Foxy I'm sorry... I didn't mean to mean... I want to help you" Foxy looked back and up rise his arms up. So I pick him up and just walked back home.

Foxy POV

He doesn't love me?... My ears stayed down and I was blushing to Freddy really needs to stop playing with my tail... But I don't want to say anything...

Time skip

We soon are home and Freddy puts me down... I just walked to my cove and sat down and started to draw. Chica soon walks in.
"Foxy? You look sad what happened?"
"It's nothing..."
"Foxy it's not nothing... What happened?" Chica sits down by me. My ears stayed down.
"It's really nothing... Just sad...."
"But why?"
"... Aye feel like cap'n doesn't care"
"Cap'n?"
"Freddy..."
"Freddy does care about us he just doesn't show it" you don't understand what I was saying...
"Ok" she left my cove and I just stayed here in my cove.

Thinking...

Wondering...

Does he even care about me?

He doesn't want to date me...

But aye like him a lot more then a friend... More then him being my boss...

I stopped thinking because Chica called us down to eat dinner. So I walked out of cove and walked over and sat down. I saw Freddy already sitting but he looks like nothing is wrong my ears lower again.
"So Freddy how the gym with Foxy?" Goldie looks at Freddy and me.
"It was good why?"
"Did you do anything stupid?"
"You don't need to know at all Goldie..."
"The way you came home today I'm only thinking that someone touch Foxy am I right?" Freddy started to growl. "And I was right"
"Ok so what if you were! It doesn't matter at all Goldie!"
"C-cap'n... Calm down" I still care about Freddy.
"..." Freddy stayed quite now.

Freddy POV

I should be calm... But when someone touch or look at Foxy I get pissed off! I don't get pissed off at Bonnie, Chica and Goldie because we are all friends. I just ate my food... And look at Foxy to see a smile on his face... A small yet weak smile... Maybe I should just leave him alone for a bit so he can just calm down about everything that just happened. I was done so I just walked back to my room just to think about everything that just happened...

I may do it again to him?

Rape huh?... Maybe? Maybe not?

Yet again I am a pervy but I think I will... Soon... Just have to make sure no one... NO ONE! Touches MY Foxy... I'll FUCKING KILL THEM IF THEY TOUCH HIM!

I took out my knife and just looked at it... And smiled.
"I'll use you soon... I can feel it... But I could be wrong... Who knows... Hah!"

End Of Chapter