-Friend or enemy?-

Freddy POV

I heard someone say ew when I was kissing my fox... I turn around to see the new chicken... And I already don't like her...
"What do you want duck?"
"I'm a chicken!!"
"You dare to raise your voice to your boss?"
"Wait... You're Freddy Fazbear!... I thought it was the golden bear!"
"Yea sure I'm Freddy Fazbear..." Goldie walked in "Freddy is brown and I'm golden... Are you color blind or something?"
"I'm not color blind!... Now I can see how Fres dislikes you 2..."
"You don't have to do what he says... I'm the boss here not him" I'm still kinda pissed at this duck... I mean chicken...
"Yea I'm sure that fox by Freddy is a slut for sleeping with the boss" Foxy ears lower when she said that...
"Bitch... Go look in a mirror and see who is in there" I graded Foxy's paw amd walked away. Who that's that bitch think she is!
"C-cap'n?" I turn to Foxy, "ye m-mad?"
"A bit..." Foxy hugged my arm, "but I'll never be mad at you... And if I do ever yell at you, you can hit me"
"A-aye don't want to hit yeee"
"Yea I know you don't want to hit you" I kiss Foxy's cheek and he blushes. "But I'll make you scream out my name tho~" he blushes more.
"U-um... A-aye..." He just hides his face in my chest...
"Ahh cutie"
"Get a room you gays" and I know that Fred... Ugh why can't they just leave us alone?...
"Leave us alone Fred..." Foxy looked up a bit and I saw his tail was between his legs. He was scared. To be honest... Mangle and Toy Bonnie are good but not Toy Chica and Fred.
"Why can't we all just get along!" Goldie was now between us... I wish we can but it's Fred.
"You really think I'll call Freddy my brother! He is a murder! Who knows he may kill us all!"
"And that's not how a yandere works! I'm tried of explaining it to you!" I walked away again with Foxy. Ughhhh... Foxy stops me walking by pulling my arm. I look at him all he does is hug me. And I just needed a hug so I hugged him back. Also it's night time so whatever.

After a while of hugging we hear a Chica fangirl scream... So we walked over to see her by the Security office.
"What's wrong lass?" Foxy asked. Chica turn to us

(Oh boy)

"MIKEHASABOYFRIENDDDDDDD" What?...
"Hey slow down ok?"
"I said... MIKE HAS A BOYFRIEND!?!" The asshole has a boyfriend!?!?!
"What?! Who?! How?!"
"A short guy with a green sweater! I was gonna scare Mike as a joke then I hear moaning from in here AND SAW THEM KISSINGGGGGGG!!" Then she started to fangirl. Then we hear moaning again...
"You know what... Just let them be..." I look around to see that Foxy left... Huh...

(You fuck Foxy so you can't stay and heard others having fun HUHHHHHHHH"

Foxy POV

I want a drink and I want a smoothie!... But how to make it?...
"Need any help babe~" I turn to see Freddy smirking. I blush a bit.
"H-how do ye make a s-smoothie?..."
"A smoothie?" I nod, "it's easy to make... Why?"
"Aye want one" Freddy smile.
"What kind?"
"S-strawberry banana"
"I'll make it for you" Freddy started to pet me causing me to blush.

(Strawberry banana is da best smoothie to me it's ok if you don't like it! We all friends hereee)

I watch Freddy make it. He was just smiling. Cap'n is happy and that makes me happy.
"Here you go babe" He gave me my smoothie and I started to drink it. My tail keep wagging. "Like it?" I nodded while my tail was wagging.
"Ye want some?"
"Sure why not" I gave Freddy some and he only drink a bit. We just stayed sitting on the stage. Even time Fred or Toy Chica waked by Freddy will growl a bit...
"Cap'n how about we want around the wooda for a bit? It's a nice day outside!"
"Sure" we got ready and walked outside. Freddy look relax now that we are away from the pizzeria. I hugged Freddy's arm as we walked. He smiled and pat my head as we walked.
"Ye like cap'n?"
"Of course Foxy... As long as I'm with you I'm happy" Freddy picks me up and kisses my neck. I blush.
"Nuuu"
"Too bad Foxy I'll carry you now"
"O-ok"

Fred POV

(Oh shit)

Goldie called to his room so I walked away...
"What?"
"You have to be nicer to everyone... Freddy and I don't care if you are mean to us but everyone else you have to be nice"
"I don't HAVE to! You WANT me to! You can't change who I am Goldie... Fredbear"
"You don't call me that you call me Goldie"
"Yea yea sure... Whatever..." I hate being here... "Can I leave now?"
"Ugh... Just go..."
"Thank you!" I left and back to the stage Freddy and Foxy where by the door... Chica was talking to them.
"Are you my friend or enemy Freddy?"
"That is the one thing you choose not me..." Freddy gradded Foxy's paw and waked away. His eyes glow red.

"And best to pick the good one am I right?? You don't want to 'accidentally" died right?"

He walkes away with Foxy.

How can Foxy love someone like that?

"We all wonder Fred... And we can find out if you join me"

"Then count me in... Also Toy Chica"

>:DDDDDDDDD

End Of chapter