~Back at it again~

Freddy POV

I was holding Foxy as he is holding Felix. Felix is asleep I looked at Foxy and kissed his cheek. He blushes a bit and I smile.
"Hey Foxy you want anything to eat?"
"Mmm... Breaddd"
"Just bread?"
"Ayee"
"Ok then" I moved Foxy away and walked out if the room to the kitchen. As I was walking I hear something fall from a room. "?... We never go in that room..." I walked over and opened the door and looked inside.

Now this is kinda weird. I can see a Shadow Freddy pinned down... Shadow Bonnie.
"Leave me alone you pervy!"
"Heh... I rather not blueberry~"
"Don't call me that!"

Then I left them be... Yea that's best... Leave them be... I walked over to the kitchen. And started to get the bread for Foxy.

I walked back to the room and gave Foxy his bread. He ate his bread and I sat down by Foxy and picked up Felix from Foxy's lap. I smiles and hold Felix and Foxy hugged my arm.
"My cutie~"
"Who? Me or Felix cap'n..."
"Both of you... But more you Foxy~" Foxy blushed again and I smiled. "So what now?"
"Aye don't know..."

Foxy POV

Thinking of what to do... Mmmmm.
"We can go and buy Felix some stuff cap'n"
"You're right!... Should we take Felix? Or let Chica take care of him?"

Small time skipp

"Yea! I'll watch him while you 2 are gone!"
"Thanks Chica... Let's go Foxy"
"Aye!" I graded Freddy's paw and walked with him.

(They are in like a furry form so yeaa)

I looked over at Freddy to see him smiling. I hugged his arm.
"Heh" Freddy patted my head as we walked. My tail started to wag. "Looks like we're here Foxy"
"Aye!" We walked in and headed to where all the baby stuff is. Good thing Chica gave us a list of the things we need. I walked to get a cart and walked back to Freddy. He was looking at the list. I walked over to him.
"Oh you got a cart... Let's start looking around"
"Aye!"

We started to walk around getting the things we need. With also getting some stuff Chica ask us to get... Like food and stuff.
"I think we got everything Foxy"
"Ok cap'n... Wait how are we gonna carry all this stuff?"
"Foxy please you have a strong bear here~" I blushed
"Aye knowww" we walked to the front of the store and started to set everything down. Then we payed and left the store... And walked back home.

Freddy POV

"Cap'n?"
"Huh? Yes Foxy"
"Do ye think Felix will be happy?"
"I'm sure he will... As long as we are good parents"
"Ay-" Foxy yelped and I turned back. To see a group of guys... Can't we get a break? I guess now. I put down the bag I had.
"Can you let him go..."
"And if we don't? It's not everyday you see a short fox walking around" ... Alright
"Yea but he is my short fox... So let him go..."
"No I rather keep him for himself" I started to twitch a bit.
"Heh... I see you don't get it do you?..." I walked over to them... And only a few stepped back... But not the one with Foxy. "Let. Him. Go."
"N. O." I looked at Foxy he was scared.
"Duck Foxy..."

I took out my knife
(Cuz he always has it) and Foxy duck as I said and I sliced and diced this guy's throat.
"Cuz you rather live and not died... Too late for you now" he falls and I helped Foxy up and looked at the other guys. "If any of you fucks tell the cops what happened... I'll find you myself and end your sorry lives too... Do I make myself clear?" They all nodded and ran off. Next thing I know it Goldie is by us.
"I'm guessing you want me to teleport us home right?"
"Please do" I saw some blood on Foxy... Hey we will clean you up when we get home ok?
"O-ok"

Goldie teleported us home and I when with Foxy to take a shower and I helped him wash off the blood. He was shaking...
"I'm Sorry... I didn't want you to be there... I knew if I attacked you would get blood on you... I'm sorry"
"It's ok cap'n... As long as we are together" Foxy hugged me and J hugged back.

End of Chapter