~Christmas!~

I ALSO LOVE THIS SONG CUZ IT'S FREXY AND DKFNDKBDKDBFOC

Chica POV

Christmas is here! Yay! Time for shipping! Heheheheh! I'm so evil!

I started to cook breakfast for everyone so it's ready when they all wake up. Time to make everyone's favorite breakfast! Pancakes and bacon!

(Mmm BACON!)

I feel like something is off... Like Foxy told me something and now I can't remember what he said... MMMMMMMM

The night before

"Aye can't! Why mating season during Christmas!"
"Why not just ask Freddy to help you with it?"
"Idjdodndlsbeiehdifndifnfofjf"

End of all that still Chica POV

It's probably not important! Whatever! Back to making breakfast! Lalalalalalalala!

Foxy POV

I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom... Do we not have any pills! Ugghhh! W-why now?... Cap'n will be able to tell I'm in heat... Because of my scent! Wwwwhhhyyy?!? Than I heard walking and turn to see Freddy walk in and I started to blush dark red.
"... Foxy? You ok? You seem scared..."
"A-aye f-fine Freddy"
"You... You don't call me Freddy at all... What's wrong?" Oh fuckkk
"N-nothing"
"And... What is that smell?"
"N-n-nothing!"
"... Mmm..." Oh my god pleaseeee! Just leave! "Well... If you say you're fine... Then I'll just go"
"O-ok" walked walked away... He looked like he was thinking... Eeehhh what do I do to hide my scent! Uuuggghhh! H-he is gonna find out... I swear! If Mango tells him! I'll tell Toy Chica that Mango has a crush on her!

(Yes more ships don't judge)

Freddy POV

Something is wrong with Foxy... He never stutters that much... Maybe he nervous? About what?... Oh... Right Chica and her shipping... Whatever I decided to get dressed for today for Christmas Eve

(Not Christmas Eve here anymore cuz it like 12:35 AM BUT I WANT TO FINISH THIS STORY! SO YEAA)

I turn over to see Foxy blushing
"? What?"
"Y-ye shirtless..."
"Well... It's not the first time you seen me shirtless Foxy... Really... Something is wrong right?" This smell is still here... "What's wrong Foxy?"
"I-it's nothing c-cap'n" ... I'm not sure... I walked over to Foxy and pinned him against the wall.
"What's wrong?" ... The smell is stronger around Foxy...
"W-well... A-aye just been thinking a-about... Um... K-kids!"
"Kids?"
"A-aye! Ye know how they c-can b-be"
"..."
"J-just kids! Y-ye know?"
"Ok... Than" I moved away from Foxy... I wanted to kiss him... Because of this smell? Why is he thinking about kids?... Maybe I can ask Mangle about this... I want to help Foxy... I put on my shirt than walked out of the room. To be hit with the smell of pancakes and bacon. Let's see if Chica need any help! I walked to the kitchen and helped her out with the stuff... I'm still thinking about Foxy... And what he said... Mm...

Mangle POV

I woke up and got up... Ow my head... What happened last night?

Flashback

"I'll help you Mangle!"

End of it

R-right... T-Toy Chica helped me... With m-mating season

(*unholy fangirling*)

I wonder if Foxy got his help? I'll go see! I got up and made my way to Foxy's room to get stopped by Freddy.
"Ah! Mangle I was looking for you"
"You were?"
"Yes... I have a question"
"Ask away!"
"Foxy... Has a weird scent... What does that mean?" So he didn't get his help! Whatever!
"Weird scent... Is he also very blushly around you? And stutters a lot?" Freddy nod, "well! That means he still in heat! Mating season for foxes started yesterday"
"H-he is in h-heat?"
"Yep! Normally Foxy takes a pill but he doesn't have any* COUGH "because I destroy them all" COUGH "the only way to help him is... Well to have sex" Freddy blushes a bit "also! Male foxes can get pregnant during mating season because R.I.P logic but it's hard!"
"Hard?"
"I don't know... Something about male foxes getting tighter? I don't knowww!"
"... So that's why Foxy has been avoiding me... Thanks for your help Mangle!"
"No problem!" Freddy ran off and Chica walked over.
"50 bucks Foxy get pregnant!" Chica said.
"Fine! And more 50 bucks that I bet we can hear them too!"
"Deal!"

(What? 😂😂 also don't judge mee OKKK)

MORE FUCK TIME BECAUSE WE GONNA GO TO DA GOOD STUFF 😏😏

Foxy POV

I got into the shower... Maybe this will help with getting rid of the scent? I hope so... I heard the door open to the bathroom
"! S-sorry Foxy I just came here to get something"
"I-it's ok cap'n!" I continued with my shower while blushing.

Freddy POV

I smirked as I locked the door behind me and I started to take off the clothes... Don't worry Foxy... I'll help you with this problem. I looked in the shower to see Foxy facing the other way I got in closed the curtain/door and graded Foxy's wrists and pinned him against the wall. Where my chest was on his back.
"! C-cap'n?" Foxy turn to me blushing.
"Yes?~"
"W-what a-are ye?"
"Well... Foxy I want to help you... With your little problem"
"D-did Mango t-tell ye?" I nod "she will pay..."
"My only question is... Do you want to start a family with me?"
"Eh? Of course aye do!... Aye love ye cap'n... With all my heart" I smiled at Foxy
"Then... We start" I turn Foxy over and got on my knees to suck his dick.
"! C-cap'n~"
"Already enjoying it?" Foxy's tail was wagging so I keep sucking harder and faster. Each time
"A-aye... Aaahhh~" Foxy cummed in my mouth and I swallowed it all up and I back up and looked Foxy. But this time he pinned me to the wall.
"Wow feisty~" he was blushing but he also when to suck my dick "heh" he started and I started to pat his head "good boy... Good job... Ahh~" he's so good at this... I kept rubbing "F-foxy~" I gripped on to his hair and cummed. Foxy let out a small yelp when I pulled his hair "sorry~"
"I-it's ok" Foxy got up than I pinned him again against the wall where my chest was on his back
"Ready?~"
"A-aye"

Foxy POV

Freddy took a deep breath then he shoved himself in me. I yelp out in pain to feel Freddy still pushing.
"W-wow... You really are tight"
"A-ah!"
"Shhhh babe... It will be over soon" Freddy kept pushing. I kept screaming out in pain them after a while Freddy stop. "Just adjust" I was panting still blushing... It took me a few minutes.
"Y-ye can move now"
"As you wish" Freddy started thrusting slow. I yelled and moan.

After a while I was just moaning.
"M-more~"
"Little pup wants more?~"
"A-aye!"
"Ok" Freddy started thrusting faster and harder. "Like this?~" Freddy bitten down on my neck and he started to suck on my neck too.
"Ahhh!" I felt Freddy bite into my skin... A-am I bleeding? Freddy started to thrust harder and he also started to go deeper. "! Ahh!!" I had nothing to grip on until Freddy put his paw under my paw and I griped on to his paw.

Eventually Freddy force me to the shower floor turning me on my back so he can see me.
"... Your bleed... Is lovely Foxy~" I blushed more. Than Freddy starting thrusting again. I moan out asking for more and Freddy gave me more. Then he hit my sweet spot.
"Ahhh! R-right there~"
"Right here?~" Freddy started to go faster and harder.
"Yes~"
"Ok!" He kept hitting my sweet spot.
"C-cap'n... A-aye... Gonn-" I was cut off by my moans than I cum all over me.

Freddy POV

Foxy cum... And I'm about to... I started to ram myself into Foxy.
"Aaahhh!!" I continued until I shoved my whole dick into Foxy and cummed.

(Idk just go with it)

Foxy cummed again and we both were panting like crazy. I looked down to see some of my cum leaking out of Foxy's ass... Maybe we can now start a family.

I pulled out of Foxy only to hear him whimper. I helped Foxy up.
"Heh... I'll help you finish your shower ok?"
"... Aye hate showers..."
"You want me to take you a bath?"
"W-will ye be here?" Foxy was still panting.
"Only if you want me too"

BLAH. BLAH BLAH TIME SKIP!

After the bath I helped Foxy get dress for bed than I picked him up and laid him down in bed and I laid next to him. He turns over and hugs me. With his head on my chest like always.
"Heh... Love you~"
"Aye love ye too!" I kissed Foxy's forehead and soon drifting off to sleep.

End of chapter
Damn! This has to be the longest chapter I wrote... Wowwww
Anyways my plan failed! I was planning to update this around 1 or 2 in the morning! But nope! I fell asleep now here is me posting this at 10:17am WEEEE
Anyways! Happy Holidays everyone and see ya in the next one!