-Can't let you out of my site-

Foxy POV

I haven't seen Freddy... At all... I am worry about him... Is he ok? I ask Goldie about Freddy but all he said was

"I really don't know... I have been knocking on his door but nothing... Also I walked in there but he was sleeping..."

I want cap'n to be ok... Maybe I'll check on him?... Later
"Hey is anyone gonna give Freddy his food?" Chica has his plate in her wings.
"A-aye... Aye can do it!" I stood up. She nodded and gave me the plate and I started to walk to his room. I started to blush... By why? I knocked on his door. I heard something fall meaning he is in there awake.
"C-cap'n it's me Foxy"
"F-Foxy?..."
"Aye" Freddy opened the door...
"You can come in..." I walked in... His room was a mess also Freddy looks tried... I look at Freddy.
"Cap'n... Have you been getting sleep?" He just turn away... Something is on his mind... "Cap'n... What's on your mind?"
"Heh... A lot of things... I love someone... But he may not like me back... Due to all the things I have done to him" wait... He is talking about me?
"Aye am sure he does like you cap'n" I smiled to Freddy and he smiles back.
"Maybe he does..." I gave Freddy his food... He just stared at it...
"Cap'n... Ye have to eat" he turn away "cap'n!" Still looking away from me "Cap'n! Ye have to eat! Don't make me feed ye!" He turns to me and smirks.
"Why don't you feed me~" I blushed.
"W-what?"
"Feed me Foxy... Come on~" I can't believe I'm doing this...

Time skipp

"There ye done with your food... That aye had to feed ye" I was a bit mad.
"Thanks~" Freddy was just smirking... I looked away from him, "awww don't be so mad Foxy" Freddy turn my head to his.
"C-cap'n... Not to be rude but... CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE A SHOWER!" Freddy look shocked.
"Wow Foxy... You will yell at your boss?" My ears lower...
"A-aye... Aye sorry!" I was shaking now.
"Hey... It's ok I'll take a shower... Also can you help me clean my room?" What?...
"Can ye do it ye self..."
"Aw... Come on Foxy only for a while pleaseee?"
"F-fine"
"Great! I'll take a shower first and you can just wait here ok?" I nodded. Freddy kissed my paw then walked away to his bathroom and yet again I was blushing.

Freddy POV

Ah... Foxy is so cute I walked to my bathroom and took a shower.

I got done dying my fur I looked in my mirror... And I do look tried huh... I walk out to see Foxy blushing.
"What?"
"Y-ye only in ye boxers"
"Well I can't walk out naked... Unless you want me too~" he blushes more.
"W-what! N-no... Nonononono!" I smiled.
"Hey... I was joking ok?... Well kinda" he blushes even more, "ok ok... Well you can put my books back on the selves ok? They also going alphabetical order"
"Ok cap'n" Foxy started to fix the books and I clean up the rest of my room.

After all the cleaning we were laying on my bed just talking. Foxy look over to my clock.
"A-aye should go back to my cove" he sat up but I pulled him down and hugged him. "C-cap'n?"
"Stay here... Please Foxy?" I looked at him, he was blushing.
"Ok cap'n"
"Yay!" I cuddled Foxy and he just smiled and hugs back. I'm glad Foxy is here with me...

After a while we both fell asleep

In da MORNING

Also Goldie POV

Looks like Freddy has been getting his rest. Right now I'm in his room Foxy left a while ago. Freddy started to wake up...
"Mm... Wait... Goldie? You ass hole get out of my room... You're gonna wake Foxy-"
"Foxy has already left... He told me he was going to the store... But he has been gone for half an hour now.
"What!" Freddy got up, "why didn't you tell me sooner!?!"
"Well you where sleeping"
"I don't give a shit! I'm worried about Foxy! You know how people are in town!" Freddy got up and dress himself and brushed his fur.
"Where are you going?"
"Where else! Imma go and make sure Foxy is ok!" Freddy look at his dresser I looked too... He had his knife there...
"You gonna take that too?"
"Of course! Look! I love Foxy with all my heart! I will NOT let anyone take him away from me! I'll KILL THEM IF THEY TRY!" Freddy ran out if the pizzeria with his knife.
"I know Freddy... I know"

End Of chapter