~I wish I was there to help...~

Foxy POV

I was sitting on my bed with ears and tail down. Holding Freddy's hat thinking.
"Well cap'n come back?..." I looked at the time... It's late but I can't sleep... I miss cap'n...

After a while I heard my door open! W-who is there?! I'm scared...
"A-ahoy?"
"Hello Foxy" t-that's not cap'n..
"W-who are ye?"
"Someone who knows where Freddy and Goldie are.... Just do me one thing"
"?..." I don't trust them...
"Just give me the bear's hat"
"W-what!? N-no! A-aye would never!... He gave it to me..."
"Does it look like I care fox?" I'll not give it to him
'N-no... It's mine... His" he walked to me... I-it's Fred... But why didn't I recognize his voice or scent!?! I started to shake and I was holding Freddy's hat close to me.
"Hand it over fox"
"N-no..." Fred started to growl at me. Making me more scare so I started to shake more.

Freddy POV

Watching... I-I can't do anything! I-I want to help! But I'm stuck here doing nothing
"Whaf is Fred going to do to my fox!"
"Oh... Fred is gonna take the hat... And Foxy will do anything Fred tells him to do" what are they planning now?... Next thing I heard Foxy yell so I looked to the screen... Fred had my hat in his paws...
"Alright Fox... Do as I say and you'll get the hat back...." Foxy's ear dropped.
"... F-fine..." F-Foxy! No!
"Good boy..." Fred walked to Foxy and put a shock collar on him.
"W-what is this f-for?"
"Just in case you don't listen to be Foxy" Foxy was shaking a lot... And I'm fucking pissed!! Why a fucking shock collar!
"WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL DID FRED PUT A SHOCK COLLAR ON FOXY!"
"I don't know..."
"You're lying!"
"Ok... Fred wants Foxy to become his mindless slave you know" I started yo growl at Shadow Bonnie... Why is it always my fox!!! First he has to deal with me!... Wait... He has to deal with me... And the way I act towards him... Does he not like it?... Does he dislike it?... I heard talking again so I looked at the screen again.
"Do you love Freddy, Foxy?" D-does he?...
"Of course I love him!"
"Even the way he acts towards you?"
"Of course... It's who he is and I love him for him"

He still loves me... After everything?

I do things that others hate but Foxy doesn't mind it?...

"... And now you will hate him Foxy" Foxy scream
"F-Foxy!"

Fred turn on the stock collar... Foxy is in pain!

"You just can't make someone hate people!" Goldie was standing amd glaring at Shadow Bonnie.
"I'm not the one hurting him... Fred is the one hurting Foxy" When I get my paws on you Fred I'LL FUCKING END YOU! AND THIS DUMD SHADOW BONNIE TOO!
"G-Goldie! F-Freddy's eyes..." Springtrap said... Goldie looked at me.

Guessing my eyes are red.
"F-Freddy... R-"
"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO RELAX! I CAN'T! THEY ARE HURTING MY FOX AND I CAN'T DO A SHIT ABOUT IT! D... Don't you see!?! I-it hurts... I just want to protect Foxy!.. M-my fox... B-but I can't..." I started crying... Shadow Bonnie walked away.
"I-I just want to protect him... But I'm stuck here..."
"Hey Freddy don't give up..." I looked up to Goldie and Springtrap. "If you give up now... It will be like you never cared about Foxy... Do you care about Foxy?"
"Of course I care Springtrap! I'll always care!"
"Then don't give up! We can find a way out of here! And you can protect your fox"

He has a point...
"But... How do we get out?..."
"We will find that out Freddy... We just wait" waiting... B-but for how long?...
"F... F-fine... I-I'll wait..."

It's not gonna be easy...

But... I will end them! When I have the time too... That's the plan for now! Ha... Haha... They will pay...

With their lives!

End Of Chapter