~Valentine's Day~

Question: Foxy did it feel like you were getting split in half when you and Freddy had sex

Freddy: well one Foxy ran away from that question... Embarrassed much and two he did feel that way too... He was whimpering it when he was dreaming

Foxy: CAP'N-

ON WITH THE STORY!
Also you all can ask questions whenever! Okkk

Freddy POV

The day of love! Well everyday is like that but still! Yea! I already have Foxy's stuff like some flowers, balloons, and drawing stuff... He loves drawing. Always to work!

I ran down the hall but I did smell a cake so Chica must be baking cool. I walked over to our room and opened the door to see Foxy wasn't in here so I walked in and got the stuff I needed and headed outside to like a little pond we have here and started to set everything up... We gonna be with everyone for a while then I'll bring Foxy out here. So I can give him the gifts I got him... And maybe... I can ask him now... If I'm not too much of a chicken... Heh... Yea... Maybe I can... I wanted to ask him before but was too scared too... And I don't know if he is still mad... Or scared of me... Ugh...

Chica POV

BAKING A CAKEEEEE YEAAAAAAA
With the help of Bonnie and Foxy! Yeaa this is gonna be the best cake ever! I looked around and saw Foxy putting the Icing on the cake. He looked happy so Imma just get him do that. I was too busy making more bakes-

Can never have too may cakes!
"Chill with the cakes Chica"
"NEVERRRR" no one can stop! NO ONEEEE
"Aye done with the cake!"
"Yay!" I walked over to Foxy, "it looks great Foxy!" He smiles.
"Thank ye lass... Aye tried... Hard with a hook for a paw"
"But you did great!" He smiles again. Then we hear Freddy call us.

And we all walked over.

Le time skipp

Foxy POV

We were all sitting down eating too. I didn't really listen much because I was eating and was happy.
Food is so gooddd mfldndof
"Foxy?" I looked up to see Freddy smiling.
"Aye?" He kissed my cheek and I blushed and he smiles again. I smiled back.

After we got done eating I felt someone cover my eye.
"I have to show you something Foxy"
"Ok cap'n" we walked for a but then I felt wind. We are outside, "c-cap'n ye sure we will be ok?"
"I'm sure Foxy" we stopped walking then he moved his paw away from my eye. I looked around to see Freddy has set up a little date area.
"Aye like it cap'nnn"
"I'm glad you do" Freddy graded my paw and walked over to a blanket and sat me down then he sits down. I was smiling then Freddy out a rose in my fur behind my ear and he also puts his hat on my head. I smiled again. "Cutie" Freddy sat down by me holding my paw while his other paw was on my stomach.
"What do ye think they gonna be cap'n? Girl or boy?"
"Well... I don't really care... As long as we are together than I'm happy" he hugs me making me wag my tail.
"Same here cap'n" I hugged back.

Doing the whole night Freddy and I were talking about us and family too. He is happy that he is gonna have a family with the man he loves which is me and I said same.

It started to get late we are looking at the stars right now.
"I'll be right back Foxy"
"Ok" Freddy got up and walked somewhere.

Freddy POV

Ok ok okkk... Don't be scared... Just ask him... Just ask... Ok... Eeehhh...
I walked back to see Foxy sitting up. I graded his paw to help him up my other paw was behind my back. God right now I may look like a blushing mess.
"Cap'n?"
"Heh... S-sorry Foxy... Things r-running in my m-mind.. And um..."
"?..." I sighed. Ok... Just take it easy...
"Foxy... We have been dating for a while now and lots of things have happened... And now we are waiting for a kid that's on the way too. I wanted to tell you all this sooner but I got scared. You have always been there for me even before we started dating and I'm glad you were always there to help me out... Even when we were not on good terms... You never left. And that I'm very glad to have you in my life such as everyone else too... And I want us to continue this life together" I looked at Foxy. "What I trying to say is..." I got down on one knee and show him the ring. "W-will you marry me Foxy?" I looked at Foxy to see him blushing dark red and crying to.
"Yes aye will cap'n!" He hugs me while crying tears of joy and I hugged back and kissed his forehead. But I guess that was not good enough for Foxy because he kissed me causing me to blush but I kissed back.

I picked up Foxy to see him blush.
"Let's go sleep now" he nods.

I walked over to our room and layed down with Foxy and he just kept on hugging me.. Which I don't mind at all.

We soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

End of chapter