~Who is the man now?~

This chapter will have SEXUAL parts if you DON'T like DON'T read

And yes again not sorry about the picture

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Foxy POV

I was sitting down with Freddy's head on my lap because he fell asleep there... He is so cute. And I was wearing his hat too just rubbing one of Freddy's ear.
For the past few days Freddy has been busy... With the toys being here it's hard and Freddy has to make sure they are all ok so yea... Also Freddy and Fred were in a fight Fred got hurt a bit but not Freddy which I'm happy.

(Fred probably deserve it)

I just want them to get along but who knows... They are always fighting and Fred always starts it by saying things like "I don't want to be here" and stuff like that...

After a while Freddy woke up.
"... Did I fall asleep?..."
"Aye but ye need your rest cap'n"
"I told you Foxy I'm fine" Freddy sat up and rub his head, "where is my hat?" I put Freddy's hat on him.
"Cap'n please... Ye need to take care of yourself... Aye am worried about ye" Freddy's ears lower a bit.
"Don't you think I know? It's just that... I have to make sure everyone is ok and happy... Tho Fred isn't happy at all..."
"But ye have to take care of yourself cap'n.... Aye am worried about ye..." I sit down by Freddy and hugs his arm, "and the others are too..."
"I know... I seen it Foxy... Whenever I'm making sure they are all ok they ask me if I'm ok... And I say I fine... But I'm tried, exhausted, I just want to be with you or them..." I looked at Freddy.
"Take care of yourself then we can do whatever ye want"
"Whatever I say? We will do?" I nod then Freddy smirk and I know where this is going... But still I blushed. FREDDY TO HOTTTTTT. "Fine I'll watch over myself Foxy... Babe~ then we will get to 'work' eh?" I only nod while blushing. Freddy kissed me and I kissed back with my tail wagging while blushing.
Why do I blush so much?
"How about ye shower first cap'n?"
"With you?~" I blush and Freddy is back to normal.
"N-no! Aye showered this morning"
"Well... I can get you dirty~"
"N-no!... Not... Yet..."
"Not yet? So when?" Freddy licked his lips.
"Go shower!" I push away his face
"Ok fine I'll shower... But one day I will fuck you when you're all wet~" He kisses my cheek then goes to the shower.

Whyyyyyyy. I was blushing dark red.

Why is Freddy so fucking sexy and hotttttt.

Freddy POV

That will happen one day... Maybe in a few days? Hehe

After my shower I felt a bit relax I guess. I looks at the time...
"Also dinner time" I got dressed and walked outside to see everyone setting up the table. I saw Foxy and walk to him and pulled his tail a bit. He looks at me amd blushes.
"C-cap'n can ye l-let go of my t-tail?" I smirk to him.
"How about tonight after we are done eating... You'll get desert~" he blushes more
"D-do ye mean?"
"Yes~" he looks away blushing.
"F-fine" I kissed his cheek again making him blush more.
"Ok~"

We all sat down and ate.
"So how have you been Freddy?" Bonnie ask me.
"Eh... I'm doing better now because I got my fox here to help me~" Foxy blushes then hiden his face, "aw~ no need to hide Foxy"
"Ew..."
"LET THEM HAVE THEIR MOMENT!" Chica and Fred... Ugh... It seems like Fred gets Chica mad a lot whichhh I don't want to deal with... Soo...
"Both of you... Just shut up amd eat your food" and there is Goldie tried of all this and we all are.

After eating Foxy when to Chica for something I walk to my room... Getting ready for my fox of course.

I heard the door open. And right now I'm shirtless wearing boxers. I turn and blushes and I think I had a nose bleed too...

Foxy was wearing a maid dress holding the dress down because it was short.
"Well, well, well what do we have here Foxy~"
"C-Chica told me to wear this! F-for ye"
"Well I love it~" I walk over to Foxy and kissed him. He was blushing but kisses back. I push my tongue into his mouth and moved it around. Foxy moan into the kiss.

God... I LOVE THAT SOUND!

I picked up Foxy and layed him down on the bed with me over him. I played with Foxy's ears a bit I know this makes Foxy mad when we are having our fun.
"S-stop"
"Nope~" I kept playing with his ears.

After a while I stop and lift up the bottom on the dress.
"And you are wearing panties too~"
"C-Chica told me"
"Like I say I love it... But they are doing to come off... But I'll save them just in case that I want to fuck a maid~" I took off the panties, "and the maid well always be you~"
I threw the panties on to the floor and started to suck Foxy. He moan out and squirmed around. Each time I felt him move I sucked harder causing him to moan louder and squirm around more.

Until he cum and me being me. Took it all in.

Foxy POV

I started panting and Freddy got up. Cum on his face.
"Lovely as always~"

I don't know what Freddy is thinking but he started to look for something. Then I see him bring out handcuffs. W-what is he planning?!? I put on hook paw onto it then like Loop the other end around the bed frame and put my other paw in the cuffs. He had another thing but I couldn't see it at all. Next thing he puts his dick in my mouth.
"Suck it~" I did as I was told I started to suck Freddy's dick it's hard to do it without my paw.

After a while Freddy pulled out. He didn't cum. He only uncuff my paw and place it on his dick.
"How does it feel?"
"U-um... Hard" he smirk and put my paw back in the cuffs. I don't know what he is doing.
"That's good... That's very good~" Freddy put a ball thing in my mouth. I couldn't take it all.

(MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM)

Then Freddy slammed into me. I yelled out but it wasn't loud. But why... WHY DOES IT HURT MORE THEN THE FIRST TIME?! Freddy keep on thrusting into me. I moan and yelled out loud but this ball thing keep it quite. I look at Freddy to see him smirking. He was enjoying it and so was I. I cum all over myself and when I did Freddy turn me over on my needs and keep thrusting while he was rubbing my dick. And with his mouth he remove the ball thing and I moan out.
"I want to hear you moan~"
"M-more! Please... Please master aye want moree"
"Heh as you wish" Freddy thrust in harder and faster, "like this?"
"Y-yes! Ahh" I moan out.
"Who is the man Foxy?"
"Y-ye!"
"Who? I can't hear you~" I moan
"Y-y...... Ye are the man!"
"Yep" Freddy thrust faster. I keep on moaning out. After a while he cum inside me causing me to cum too.
"Heh good boy Foxy"
"Aye can't have cum?..." I was panting.
"Be a good boy and you will get some soon" he pat my head. I turn over and kisses Freddy and he kissed back.

Then we fell asleep in each others arms.

Mike POV

What the FUCK!

End of chapter