"Did the shock damaged his brain organ or something?", Hoseok muttered.

"Hey Kookie do you know me?", Jimin asked.

"Of course shortie, you're my brother's mate and my cock-ring", Jungkook said stretching his hands and yawning.

Everybody tried so hard to suppress their laugh, eyes still glistening tears while Jimin was boiling with anger, "You can fucking tell my name straight hoe. Instead of exaggerating it".

"What's the fun in simple boring answers. Let's make them spicy bitch", Jungkook said sitting up again and snuggling his face in his mate's neck. "Gimme your dick", he kissed.

"Calm your ass down Kookie. You can't do that", Jin immediately interrupted.

He took his face out and jutted his lower lip out, "Why?"

"Because love our baby is growing up a little too fast and us doing anything like that will make your body weak. Don't you want to see our babies?", Taehyung caressed younger's back.

"Jungkook I would tell you this once, if you want to have any desire of having sex with your mate then say goodbye to that baby who is inside of you. Tae's sperm is creating a battle inside of your tummy. It's up to you now choose the baby or sex? Because you can't have both now. I can't give you my blood everytime and we need to notice the changes in your body from now on because Mihyuk will be here soon and you know that", Jihyun said in a serious tone.

Jungkook fidgeted with his fingers, contemplating what to choose. He looked at his mate's face who had galaxies on his eyes, and a smile that swell his heart with love and affection. Of course he wanted to see how their pups will look like. Will they be as handsome and strong as their father? Or will they be mischievous and sharp like him?

"I'll choose the baby then", Jungkook smiled, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "I wanted to see our babies and I wanted to hold them in my arms", he said looking at his hands. Taehyung kissed his forehead and caressed his tummy.

"Your abs are turning into flat stomach", Taehyung whispered and kissed his ear shell.

"What are we going to do about his scent?", Hoseok asked.

"Joonie will do the trick again", Jihyun answered. They all nodded and Yoongi called out to Jihyun. "Will you come out with me? I need to ask you something". Everybody looked at Yoongi but didn't said anything.

Soon Yoongi and Jihyun were in the jungle, "What happened Yoongi? Everything's alright?", Jihyun questioned.

"Lately I hear some kind of voice".. Jihyun eyes widened, hearing that, "What that voice said?", He asked.

"Perish", Yoongi mumbled. "Huhhh.. Perish?", Jihyun repeated and he nodded. "It's your power that is calling you. I thought you heard something else", Jihyun sighed.

"What do you mean my power?", Yoongi asked confused.

"It's been months since you got back your memory and you guys are practicing way too hard too but you're not working on your power and your beast need that. That's why you are hearing the voice", Jihyun answered.

"But I don't know how to use it", Yoongi said.

Jihyun started walking. "Where are you going? Answer me", Yoongi called out from behind.

"Follow me", that's what Jihyun said, before he started walking again. They stopped in front of a dead tree and Jihyun said, "Put your palm on the trunk". He did as he said. "Now let that voice free and repeat after that voice".

He nodded, closing his eyes and once again his mind was clouded with that voice, the moment he repeated after that voice, a loud bursting noise echoed, surprising him. He opened his eyes and the moment he saw the view in front of him, his eyes widened, "D-did I do that?", He asked surprised and Jihyun nodded.

The tree trunk was destroyed and wooden pieces were scattered everywhere. He looked at his shaky hand. Jihyun grabbed his hand and fold it, "Embrace it. Don't get scared of it".

Yoongi looked at his eyes but then nodded. "Practice on this alone and be confident in your power", Jihyun pat his shoulder before leaving him. Once again he heard the voice, he took a deep breath and exhaled. "I can do it".

------------

Taehyung was cuddling with younger, peppering him with kisses and whispering sweet-nothings on his ear. Younger purred every now and then, feeling safe and happy. Taehyung was caressing his stomach and younger was releasing soft moans.

"I'm so proud of you Koo. You're doing so well", Taehyung whispered, kissing his cheek. "I can't wait to see our pups".

"What will we name them Hyung?", Jungkook asked, playing with older's fingers.

"Hmmm if it's a boy then "Taekwon" and if it's a girl then "Taeguk", Taehyung said kissing his knuckles. Jungkook giggled and suddenly he cried again.

Taehyung immediately sat, taking younger on his lap, "Babe what happened?"

"Ahh... Your child is making me suffer", he bit his lip.

"Do you want me to bring something for you to eat? You should eat more now", Taehyung said and he nodded.

"What do you want to eat?", he asked.

"Pizza, pickles, steaks, mayo garlic sauce, spaghetti and meatballs", Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung kissed his forehead and nodded. He called Jimin and soon he brought the food younger was craving for. He eat while older was looking at him with heart eyes.

Soon younger feel the urge to throw up and that's what he did. Taehyung took out a bucket and wet towel and younger threw up more. "It's ok babe. Let it all out", Taehyung whispered.

He cleaned the room and changed younger's clothes. "I'm feeling dizzy Hyung", Jungkook said in a low tone.

"I'll call Jin Hyung, he will help you", Taehyung said, removing the strands from his eyes.

"Noo... Stay", he whined.

"I'm coming back love. Just give me 5 minutes". He pouted but nodded anyways.

Once again, they were all busy taking care of younger and trying to come up with a plan to cover all this when Mihyuk arrive.

As expected Mihyuk didn't returned the very next day. He called Yoongi that he will be back in a week. On the other hand, younger was throwing up often now. His abs were fading faster than it should and he was wearing more baggy clothes than the body-fit ones.

His eyes turn silver often and he feels dizzy more. Taehyung was always sticking to his side, taking care of him. Meanwhile, everybody was busy practicing because they knew that the storm they were all waiting for, is coming their way. Jihyun called Sasha and they all hope that she come back here soon, before it gets too late.....

___________________________________

A/N: Hello guys I love you all 💜 Please take care of yourself ❤️  and stay safe and healthy 🙏 The updates will be slow for now please understand but once I'm on track again, I'll surprise you with double updates 💜💜

Any thoughts what's going to happen next? 👀