Training Camp 2.0 PT 1

No one's POV
The training flew by quickly and now it was time for the activity. Class 1B had arrived later that day and they were the were scaring us again, class 1A was waiting for their groups to be picked out.
Small TimeSkip
Now the class is in groups, everyone is in pairs except for one group they had to be a group of three. It was Denki, Kiri and Deku. They were the first group to leave. They entered the forest and began to walk, class 1B were doing their job by trying to scare them but the group weren't taking any notice at all, they seem to just zone out. The wind blew through their hair quietly as they continued to walk through the cold forest. (we except for Kiri since he uses hair gel that makes his hair as hard as DRIED CEMENT). Around 20 minutes later, they were now half way through the course of the activity, this time it all seemed normal, nothing dangerous disrupting them, no poisonous gas. The only thing they felt was a presence like they did in the class room. All three of them thought it was just the class trying to scare them. That was until.....in a quick flash, something sharp slashed across Deku's arm causing him to bleed. He yelped in pain, "Midoriya! What just happened to you!?!" Kirishima questioned him panicky, "I don't know! Something just slashed across my arm" Izuku said to them. They began to look around for anyone, but they couldn't find anything. They quickly began to move away from the area, Deku was feeling oddly weak. He was stumbling a little bit and not looking too good, "Midoriya are you feeling alright? You didn't lose too much blood but you seem very weak" Kaminari notice him acting a little weaker than usual "I should be fine, it is just a cut on my arm" Deku answered him and continued to walked with them. There was little rustle in the bush near them, Kirishima decided to go over in case it's the person who harmed Deku. He slowly looked into the bush and before he could see anything, something quickly slashed sharply across his cheek harshly. Eijiro yelped and held his cheek in fear, "Kirishima?! That  happened to you also!" Kaminari yelped. The boys were now just scared.
Bakugou POV
I got stuck with this half n half bastard again, we were the second group to leave. We are about half way there when we saw something up ahead, it was Deku, Kirishima and Kaminari. They seemed to just be standing there for no reason, we ran up to them in case something actually happened. "Are you guys alright?" Todoroki asked, they said that something kept slashing across their skin and making them bleed. None of class 1B had something to do with sharp things and they couldn't actually hurt us in the activity. I doubt it would be a villain attack, there hasn't been any for 2 months now.