Truth Or Dare

It was the next morning, you had woken up in a tight grip and turns out that Bakugou still was cuddling you tightly. 'I'm a little plushie to him' you thought while staying in his arms because this grip is tight, 'thank fuck it's the weekend' you thought again since he wouldn't be waking up any time soon. You got all comfy again and stole all the blankets and soon enough fell asleep again.
Timeskip a few hours
Bakugou had slowly woken up and saw you sleeping in his arms, he gave a smile at your small figure.

(If he thinks this is small then wait and see my OC, she's 3'9! My oc- and a whore!)Soon enough you slowly woke up as well, you saw that Bakugou still has his arms around you, you also gave a warm smile and stayed cuddled into him, but then it did...

Soon enough you slowly woke up as well, you saw that Bakugou still has his arms around you, you also gave a warm smile and stayed cuddled into him, but then it didn't last long because who decides to walk in. "Y/N your Dad forced me to wake you up because you usually don't sleep in and that worries us all-" Denki had walked and saw you and Bakugou cuddling. You and Bakugou gave a dark blush and quickly bounced off each other which caused Bakugou to fall off the bed. Denki was just full on Kawaii Girl but looked like he was hiding something, something that he's hidden for a long time. You were just a blushing mess and then Aizawa walks by, 'oh shit' you thought, Aizawa went full on over protective dad mode and tied Bakugou up with his scarf. (Also guys I just saw the manga spoilers for BNHA chapter 282 and I'm now crying for Aizawa, huge manager spoilers here but he cuts his leg off and I'm really sad now). You weren't shocked by this since he's very protective of you, that was until Bakugiu got dragged out of your room, that was a time to panic. Two hour lectures if someone gets dragged away from you but you couldn't stop him. You gave a chuckle while Denki was still at your door, being a happy bean but you could tell something was up. "You okay Denki?" Y/N asked, he gave a happy nod but something is still up, you decided to leave it for now in case he was just in his dumb energy mode.
Timeskip a few hours
"Why does your Dad give us long ass lectures when someone does something with you" Bakugou asked, "at least you're not Uraraka who gets stuck in his office all day after she does something wrong" you laughed out while sprawled out on your bed with him. He gave a chuckle while hiding a certain secret, you could tell he's hiding something, "what are you hiding Katsuki?" Y/N asked him, Bakugou gave a blush and didn't say anything, at this very moment Mina was also watching you two through the door. 'Idea!' she thought to herself, then she walks in and drags you two the common room where the class is as well. You both were dumbfounded of what was happening, "we're playing truth or dare!" Mina practically yelled, you and Bakugou just blushed hard when you heard that. The class of course agreed and now y'all are sitting in a circle together, Aizawa's asleep in his office so no shocker there. You were on the couch because even sitting down you were tiny so you had to sit on a couch to play or else you're either getting walked on or left out. Some small truths and dares went around like Jiro confessing to Momo, (yes I ship Jiro x Momo! They're just so cute together!). "Bakugou! Truth or dare?" Kirishima asked in a teasing tone, you and Bakugou didn't like that tone coming from him, Bakugou gave a tsk, "dare" he said in his gruff tone, "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with the person you like" Kirishima dared. Bakugou went all red with fluster and anger at the same time, he was yelling at Kiri for a few minutes, he didn't want people to think that he liked anyone and tried to act all tough like normally but failed that. He told the class to at least not look until they're gone, surprisingly the complied and now they weren't looking at all, then Katsuki quickly dragged a certain someone with middle length black and blue haired girl with pretty turquoise eyes and purple burns into the closet. (This is a huge thing for me to write so appreciate me for doing this). You were completely shocked and a blushing mess as the door to the closet closed, the you both heard it lock, Mina locked it. (I don't think listening to Yagami Yato Bakugou 7MIH was a good idea for this scene!) You gave a deeper blush, still in shock that Bakugou likes you, Katsuki was mumbling under his breath while a flustered mess. You both kind of just stood there for a around 40 seconds until Bakugou quickly but softly pressed his lips onto yours (I'm screaming! I am screaming!). You were shocked and didn't know what to do other than kiss back, let's just say Bakugou was your first proper kiss. He was shocked that you kissed back and grew a bit more confident in this, he was holding your small body close to him and slowly broke the kiss, you were a blushing mess. He gave a chuckle and began yo kiss you again a bit more rougher this time but still felt nice, (I can't find a way to describe how I feel right now). You were kissing back while wrapping your arms around him as he now was picking you up and holding you higher while also wrapping your legs around his waist. Bakugou then slowly began to move down to your neck and began to leave 'small' purple bruises all over your neck, your neck may already be purple because if the burns but these were darker than this purple, almost full in black bruises, they didn't hurt. He now found your sweet spot and abused the shit out of it, hickeys and bite marks all over it. You may have had a biting kink and he quickly found out and these bites are definitely visible, and these bruises were huge. He kept biting and kisses your neck until you both saw a light interrupt your..session. It was Mina, the gasp she gave when she saw your neck, "I knew it!" she screamed, Bakugou quickly out you down and stood protectively in front of you so no one else could see your neck, he was definitely blushing though.

A/N Author Chan doesn't know how to feel know