Two Heroes PT 1

Y/N's POV
How did Shoto drag me into this, I'm here on an island for some random event. I'll explain everything from the start, I'm Y/N and my friend Shoto was going with his father to
I-Island which is a very science type island and there's an event apparently. He didn't even tell me about until we were at the airport.
Flash Back
I noticed my phone vibrate, I checked and saw a message from Shoto and it read 'pack clothes and stuff you need, I don't want to be with just my dad for this flight'.
Flash Back over
He didn't make anything specific at all just, 'you're coming on a flight with me'. So now I'm on a flight next to Sho, while internally terrified by his father. We don't really expect to know anyone else there so what was the point in coming, I have no idea!
Timeskip a few hours
Finally! The plane landed after Sho sleeping on me, and me being terrified of his dad. We both wanted to get away from him as soon as possible, we also had to bring our hero costumes because apparently there's a hero area. So we just quickly get into our hero costumes (because why the fuck not) and quickly left Endeavor alone in the hotel and ran all the way to the city bit. "Why is your dad terrifying" you asked while now walking with him, "I have no idea" Shoto responded. You both were walking around until you some women announcing something, you and Sho went over and saw that it was a hero obstacle course and there was smoke everywhere. It eventually faded and you both saw none other than Bakugou and Eijiro. You then noticed Deku, Momo, Uraraka and some other girls there as well from your class getting yelled at by Bakugou, "I guess we may know some people here Shoto" you chuckled. You looked to your side and he was gone "Shoto?" Y/N questioned, the announcer gave an excited scream, you looked and saw ice everywhere already, "should I be surprised" you asked yourself, "1st place!" the women yelled. "Todoroki?!" Midoriya yelped in confusion, Bakugou then went back to Shoto and began to yell at him, "my dad was invited and I had to come" Sho explained, "and he dragged me with him with out saying anything!" Y/N yelled at Shoto. "Oh I didn't even notice you Y/N" Midoriya spoke while with Iida, "I'm not that small" you said. (Says the shortest girl!). They gave a nod while Bakugou was being pulled away from the women,  you simply went down there and dragged him away with out him complaining at all, Kirishima and the others were just confused as fuck. You asked him what he was doing here, turns out that he was invited after the sports festival and Kirishima tagged along with him. You weren't surprised, Kirishima then came along with you two and you all just basically spent the day together, there were some other fun things to do.
Timeskip a while later
Katsuki went back to his hotel room with Kirishima so you decided to walk around...and find where Shoto is. You came across a cafe and saw the group from earlier and went over to them, "Katsuki and Kirishima left me and I don't know where Shoto is" you pouted and sat down. Deku gave a chuckle, you then noticed an older girl with blonde hair, she introduced herself and her name is Melissa Shield (*remembers my girlfriends name is Melissa* oh shit). Then came out of the cafe was Denki and...Mineta. "Why is the grape here?!?" Y/N questioned, "me and Mineta got a job here basically" Denki explained, Iida praised them of course while you sipped on your drink harshly while glaring at Mineta. The girls then started talking about the event for tonight, "fuck" you cursed under your breath, "Sho decided not to tell me about it until we got to the airport so I have nothing for that tonight" you groaned. "You know we could take you to our hotel room and Momo could make you something, maybe something your crush would like" Jiro teased you, you gave a really deep blush and was quickly being floated away by Uraraka and the girls, "Iida, Deku, Kaminari help!" Y/N cried for help but they just smiled and let you be captured.