Final (for now)

Ok so I know I haven't uploaded here in like a month, that's because I moved to my dad's about a weeks ago but with the High End Nomu arc I'm gonna save that until season 5 is animated because if you read the manga you'll understand but since that is in March on the 27th I will make a final chapter for now, it's not gonna be related to anything other than it being wholesome and is just a Y/N and Dabi moment chapter but I will leave one small spoiler at the end of this chapter that is related to the second book and I won't explain anything. So here it is! Also I will start the second book as soon as this chapter I done I already wrote up the first chapter, there are lots of Manga spoilers!

No One's POV (Y/N is 4 and it's the night before Dabi left your life)
It was a cold Winter morning, there was snow falling and covering the cold ground. Y/N and Dabi were already awake and at the day, it was Christmas Eve (I never said what date Dabi left so yeah I wanted to be mean and make it the he was gone on Christmas day) and they both were finishing everything up before tomorrow, well Y/N was trying to. As a very small kid who was clumsy at the time, she struggled with some things. Dabi gave a chuckle and helped her out with some things. Once everything was done they both calmed down for a while, not knowing what to do for the rest of the time, but Dabi wanted to make today special considering what was coming. He got Y/N's jacket, beanie, and any other warm clothing she needed and then got his own. Dabi picked her small figure up and carried her into the snow.

Dabi saw his sister smile at the fragile ice, he knew she loves this time of Winter. He carefully placed her down onto the ground to let her run around and do things with her, they built snowmen together, threw snowballs at each other and even found some ice to skate on. While you got distracted by something Dabi snuck off and came back with a surprise for you, hot chocolate for you both with a candy cane. You smiled widely at his generosity and enjoyed your warm drink with him, as well as eating the peppermint sweet with him. You loved your brother so much, you both were inseparable. No matter where he went you would be with him, rain or shine.

You both spent the whole day together in the snow, having a lot of fun and having treats together. Y/N thought it was the end of your fun until Dabi brought you into the living room where the bright tree was, normally you both would wait until morning to open presents but Dabi changed that. He wanted to give you one present before Christmas morning, he handed you a gift that was nicely wrapped, it seemed to feel fragile so you carefully opened it and saw it was a picture frame with two adults, one female with blue hair and a man with black hair. Then you saw someone similar, it's Dabi. Then you saw the newborn baby that the women was holding, "that's our mum and dad" Dabi softly spoke. Of course you were shocked since you really don't remember them, so you felt really happy to have the photo of them when you were born, Dabi held you really tight, not wanting to let go.

Next Morning

Y/N,
As your older brother I want you to be safe with all my heart, you're the best little sister I could ask for and I love you so much. I can't really tell you why I'm gone but I really hope we can see each other again, please don't think any of this is your fault. Yesterday was the best day of my life with you, I have you the photo last night because I wanted to at least open a gift one more time with you, spend Christmas with you one more time, even your birthday one more time. Please remember to stay safe and always defend yourself, make sure no one hurts you. Remember to do well in school and do your best, be anything you want to be, I wanted to be a hero when I was young but things changed. I will never forget you and I don't want to leave but I have to or else you'll get hurt, I love you so much Butterfly.

Dabi-

"D-d-don't l-leave me t-too big b-brother

"D-d-don't l-leave me t-too big b-brother.." Y/N sobbed.

Dabi's POV
Please don't cry my little Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dabi's little Sister 2
Bakugou's POV

Dabi's little Sister 2 Bakugou's POV

Wake up Y/N..