Birthday

The day finally came, it was your birthday, but still a school day but you didn't really care, it felt like any other day to you. You were in the common room, waiting for the others so you all could go to school, finally Kirishima and Denki came and were ready to go, but before you three could leave the door, they both just hugged you tightly with excitement, "happy birthday!" they both yelled, you chuckled at them and said thank you. Then once they finally let go of you, you all went to the classroom. All three of you entered the room and what you saw was shocking, the most shocking thing to have ever existed. Aizawa was early and already in the room!! This confused you all so much but didn't really want to question it, the boys walked to their seats and you did the same, (still at the back of the room!). A little time later, the rest of the class made it, you did hear Toru ask something with excitement in her voice "do you think Mr Aizawa is really going to ask her" Hakegure asked Tsu in a cheerful tone, "he said that he wasn't lying and even showed us the form" Tsu responded. 'Form? Aizawa? What's happening?' Y/N thought in confusion while watching the girls rush over to her and hug her tightly while saying happy birthday like a thousand times. Once they finally let go (I would more say have Aizawa pull them off you), Aizawa started the class like normal and said that we had a lot of quirk training to do today, 'yes! No focusing problems today!' Y/N cheered in her thoughts as they went to get into the sports uniform. Quirk training was always your favourite part of school. The entire class had entered the gym and then saw the Big 3, 'I haven't seen them ever since the fireworks' you thought, (also Author Chan has decided to not have a love interest, sorry if you wanted an interest ). "What are the Big 3 doing here" Mina questioned, "they are having a training session with us" Aizawa explained, and when Mirio and Hado saw you, the next thing you felt was a tight as hell hug from them, Tamaki being his shy self couldn't hug you...tightly. The three older teens hugged the life out of you, "we heard that it was your birthday" Mirio said, 'I can't breath I can't breath. Mirio get your giant ass arms off me' you thought while getting squished. Aizawa then pulled the the teenager off of you and the other two simply let go. "I suggest you don't break her bones on her birthday" Aizawa spoke while holding Mirio back. "Sorry, I get excited easily" Mirio responded while being set free. 'I never noticed' you thought in sarcasm, "let's get into the training" Aizawa suggested.
Time Skip after the training
The class had finished training for the day and then you all just had normal school lessons left for the day, English, Math, stuff you basically couldn't focus in, but thankfully the day ended quick enough and you were walking back to the dorms, surprisingly Ochako didn't bully you today nor did anyone else. For once you had a good birthday in years even if you hadn't really celebrated it, it was better than all of the others. You all made it back to the dorms and everyone was exhausted from training, but they definitely wouldn't stop because it was your birthday, you were walking in the halls heading to your dorm so you could study for a test in two weeks (that's 2 weeks away Y/N! Enjoy your birthday!), but then something stopped you, "no, you're relaxing today since it's your birthday" Shoji spoke as he used one of his tentacles to hold you back from going to your dorm, "but there's a test-" you spoke but then cut off, "in two weeks!" Iida yelled out while being his robot self. You gave up and teleported your stuff into your room and let Shoji carry you away from the hall, "he dragged me away from my study time that will never be useful to me" you spoke as you and Shoji entered the common room. The class seemed more than excited, you didn't bother questioning. The class didn't care what you would say, they were doing something with you for your birthday, so without anything to crazy, you all just decided on a movie together. It was horror, your favourite kind of movie genre, but you were tired from training and the school work like the others and you fell asleep on Tsu's shoulder.
Small Time Skip after the movie
You felt a small nudge on your shoulder, you woke up still on Tsu's shoulder but with Aizawa's hand nudging you. He smiled at you, you then noticed that he had an envelope in his other hand. "What's with the envelope" you asked him while getting off of Tsu, "well I did decide to get you something" Aizawa spoke and handed it to you, "you didn't need to get me anything" you said, "well this is a special gift" Aizawa said. You nodded and carefully opened the envelope to find a letter, you began to read it.

A/N CLIFFHANGER!