7K Special!

OK! For the 7K, I decided to make a special that's linked to the chapters. So here is a 7K special chapter and I must prepare you, grab some tissues and a blanket. Also thank you for the 7K you guys!

Dear Class 1A, Mr Aizawa, Shinso & The Big 3,

I don't want to fight anymore, ever since Dabi left me, something has slowed me down, physically and mentally and in every way. Ever since I first started school, I have had people bully me just for my appearance and quirks, I look like a villain, I am a villain. I left you all behind and became something that I didn't want to be, I failed my own promise, I failed my brother, I failed my family, I failed all of you. All of what Uraraka said was true, I am just a villain and don't know the first thing about being a hero. All those thoughts that were left alone with me have stayed and now taken physical items and hurt me, just so could feel something other than numbness. It felt nice to feel something but it would never last, so now I just want to end the pain and suffering of not being able to feel anything, my brother won't have to worry about me and none of you will either. It's a fight I'll give up for your stress relief and happiness. So many people got hurt in the attack at the camp because of me, it's the only way I can repay you all, by hurting myself and making sure it's permanent. I'm so sorry if this hurts you but it really shouldn't, it's something I deserve and probably deserved a long time ago.

Mr Aizawa- Thank you for being the best father figure for me.

Bakugou- Thank you for helping me with my musical talents.

Denki- Thank you for making me feel loved.

Kirishima- Thank you for helping me through dark times and helped me with my neck scratching problem.

Shoto- Thank you for being one of my closest friends.

Deku- Thank you for helping me when I can't use my Blind Sighted Vision quirk to see.

Tsu- Thank you for being my best female friend and animal friend.

Aoyama- Thank you for being a funny person to be around.

Koda- Thank you for letting me hold your bunny when I'm sad.

Tokoyami- Thank you for helping me at our internship.

Shoji- Thank you for not judging me for my height even though you're the tallest.

Iida- Thank you for helping me with school work.

Sero- Thank you for taping Mineta to a wall when he is pissing me off a lot.

Jiro- Thank you for practicing music with me and helping me with my confidence in singing.

Momo- Thank you for making new art supplies for me even when I don't need any new ones.

Ojiro- Thank you for being a fun person to hang around with.

Mina- Thank you for helping me with my confidence.

Sato- Thank you for making me something sweet when I'm at my darkest.

Hagekure- Thank you for talking to me about things I've never felt before.

Mineta- Thank you for not always going at me.

Hitoshi- Thank you for not caring who I was and being one of my best friends and even I person I care a lot about in life.

Mirio- Thank you for helping me from time to time when we would train.

Hado- Thank you for being a fun friend.

Amajiki- Thank you for helping through the times where I would be bullied and be one of the nicest people I know in life and even someone I love <3

Ochako- Fuck you.

I'm sorry for leaving you all but it's for the best for everyone.

Tomura- Thank you for helping through one the darkest times of my life and helping me with my quirks.

Dabi- I'm so sorry for leaving you but we both know it's for the best, I know that you loved me ever since I was born but I was probably a horrible sister and that's why you left me. I love you so much and don't let this affect you in any way.

I'll miss you all so much and I hope you'll all push past this in the future.

Love Y/N AKA - Dabi's Little Sister~

A/N this is not the end of it! I put the title there just for more detail, relax we ain't even close to ending.