Recovery

Y/N had finally woken to a white ceiling and her chest covered in bandages as well as her arm strapped together with support cast bandages. She saw recovery girl with Aizawa and realised that she could see without using her quirk. 'My masks must have burned during the round' she thought to herself, Aizawa had turned to her "okay before you ask anything, these burns are from practicing with my fire, I'm not being abused" she said before her teacher could say anything. "How long has it been since you used your fire?" Aizawa asked, "11 years". The two adults looked surprised, she didn't notice that she also had a burn going down the middle of her face and that it required stitches. A door bursted open with Deku, Shoto, Denki, Ochako and Kirishima racing into the room, all three of us turned to them in shock; Y/N wanted to hide her burns since only Shoto really knew the story behind them. Deku already had treatment done on him, 'how the hell did he survive whatever the hell happened out there' Y/N questioned since he only had a black eye and broken arm. "How long have I been out for?" Y/N questioned, "it has been half an hour since the festival ended" Aizawa responded while you layed there in shock, "and she'll have to be here for another hour or two since I still to do surgery on her arms" Recovery girl said while trying to get the others out "SURGERY" everyone was beyond scared and got pushed out by Aizawa (I would more say dragged). Recovery Girl got some stuff sorted for the operation and I was in a mild (very high) panic because Y/N hated operations. Aizawa had came back into the room and saw you panicking, "Y/N, what's wrong?" Aizawa had asked in a caring voice "I hate surgeries", he assured that you would be fine and he would stay until the surgery was over. Recovery girl had gotten organised and you finally fell unconscious.
2 hours later
You woke up still light headed and saw Aizawa next to you, asleep obviously. 'Good lord this man needs help' you thought. Around half an hour rolled by and you could leave the infirmy, we had 2 days off until we could begin normal school days again. The nurse said to come back to the infirmy on the next school morning so I could get fully healed and actually be able to write again. (*laughs* the things I write for you guys).Y/N couldn't really do much until school again so she just sat at home... bored out of her mind. Her masks had gotten burned and guess what her guardian said to you, " I'm not getting you any masks. Show your face for once since only I get to see it" your guardian had said. Yeah, surprise surprise you had a two day mental breakdown, Y/N never got use to people seeing her face and with another scar it made her more anxious when she had to walk up to the front gates of UA.